• Status
    Not open for further replies.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Feeler: Would anyone be interested in splitting a case(1000) of 9mm? I'm still shopping on around for the best price on brass cased.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    It was nice to meet Andy219 at the lounge today. Lots of fun, and a good conversation. Even Angi had a nice Moontrance cigar. Good times had by all. And Andy219, thanks for bringing out your hand cannons, now Angi wants one, the Deagle weighs more than she does.

That is because the D.E. is an all steel gun, unlike that tactical tupperware stuff that you carry around. One of the benefits of steel is that it weighs more than plastic. Its like muscle. Muscle of the same size/mass weighs more than fat. Would you rather have a trim beautiful girlfriend who or a fat girl? :dunno:

You and Lonehoosier can stick with your plastic guns. Me, I want steel or alloy at my side.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Would you rather have a trim beautiful girlfriend who or a fat girl? :dunno:

Depends...
    As long as I have high speed internet on a top of the line PC I don't mind also getting a fat girl or trim girl. Got to have priorities you know. :D

Plus is we are talking post TEOTWAWKI you might be better off with the fat girl to ensure your offsprings has a good chance of survival since food may or may not be abuntent.

So see it depends. :laugh:

-Jedi

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    That is because the D.E. is an all steel gun, unlike that tactical tupperware stuff that you carry around. One of the benefits of steel is that it weighs more than plastic. Its like muscle. Muscle of the same size/mass weighs more than fat. Would you rather have a trim beautiful girlfriend who or a fat girl? :dunno:

You and Lonehoosier can stick with your plastic guns. Me, I want steel or alloy at my side.

:D tupperware guns have their place. But steel is awesome.:rockwoot:

Also would like to add, fat girls need lovin too.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Or if you need a tactical way to heat your lunch in the microwave.

Yes, I've found that if you run out of wax paper, you can use a Glock frame to keep those pre-packaged gas station burritos from splattering all over the inside of your microwave. Simply remove the slide and the magazine from the Glock, insert the burrito into the mag well and microwave on high for 75 seconds. The plastic frame will keep the burrito from exploding all over the inside of the microwave.

Clean up is easy, just toss the gun back into the dishwasher where it belongs! :rockwoot:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I've been doing some research. I need to thank Napalm for pointing out my uncanny resemblance to Nick Frost. I am now looking for an agent, watch out Hollywood, here I come.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I've already got the look down, now I just need to work on my acting skills just a bit and I should be good to go. Hopefully I get a recurring spot on The walking dead. Or I can be the star of a new zombie hit. The possibilities are endless.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I've been doing some research. I need to thank Napalm for pointing out my uncanny resemblance to Nick Frost. I am now looking for an agent, watch out Hollywood, here I come.

Nick%20Frost-SPX-005055.jpg

Maybe he is your long lost brother? :dunno:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I may be stopping up at the 1101 today for a quick cigar and to sign a few autographs for my fans. I only have about an hour and a half free time in my schedule today. But what a better way to spend it then enjoying a fine cigar.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    This made my week. Went outside to... guess what.. work on my car this afternoon (OC'ing as usual).

Next door neighbour - the "why are you holstered?" guy - has a "VOTE MOURDOCK" yard sign planted right by his driveway.

Heh heh heh.

I should give him one of the fliers that WD gave me at the last M+S that points out how much Mourdock stands up for our 2A rights.

You could always go knock on his door -visibly unarmed- shake his hand and say thank you (for supporting my rights/the 2A). :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom