• Status
    Not open for further replies.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I have a a free spot in my ghetto hooptie for going to the range tomorrow if anyone NORTH OF 30 wants a ride.

OR anyone one the route from Schererville down US30 who would like picking up...

Feel free to throw in $100 for gas or if you're a cute chick we can work something else out...... (just wash my car in nothing but a bikini).

Last edited:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I have a a free spot in my ghetto hooptie for going to the range tomorrow if anyone NORTH OF 30 wants a ride.

OR anyone one the route from Schererville down US30 who would like picking up...

Feel free to throw in $100 for gas or if you're a cute chick we can work something else out...... (just wash my car in nothing but a bikini).

Define "cute" (cute all the time or 3 am, closing time "cute") and do you mean the car has to be washed with a bikini?

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Define "cute" (cute all the time or 3 am, closing time "cute") and do you mean the car has to be washed with a bikini?

I'll take any kind of cute, and if she was wearing the bikini, she can wash the car with it ;)

Giggedy.

I'm in the wrong line of work for meeting cute chicks :(

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    I'll take any kind of cute, and if she was wearing the bikini, she can wash the car with it ;)

Giggedy.

I'm in the wrong line of work for meeting cute chicks :(

Not necessarily, maybe just the wrong store. 95% of the time I walk into those stores I always get good service. :D
    And I might be biased, but I'd say I'm a cute chick! ;)

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Not necessarily, maybe just the wrong store. 95% of the time I walk into those stores I always get good service. :D
    And I might be biased, but I'd say I'm a cute chick! ;)

I'm going to plead the 5th :D

Yeah I admit we fight over the hot/cute chicks that need batteries, bulbs and wipers installing. I'm sure a lot of them can fit their own stuff to their car but I'm sure they love having power over us stupid blokes [men].

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    In a couple hours I'm going to have a informal safety/gun familiarity session with the kids (12&14). Any tips and suggestions to get the understanding of safety. Also a basic understanding of how the gun works. I want to keep it fun so it sticks. I have a few ideas but can always use more, almost an improve syllabus.

I want to drill it in their head this evening then ask random questions during the drive, followed by of course more at the range. I'd like to go a little further then the 4 rules. I'm also thinking of having them field strip them and put them back together.

I went out and tried to find a cheap 22 but had no luck, looks like the Xdm 40 may be the first hand gun they shoot. I'm planning on getting there around 830 central to get some time with fundamentals with them.

Last edited:

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Not to touch a gun without asking or without having a parental unit present?

My friend's 7 year old kid loves to try and grab my gun (no jokes about being disarmed by a 5 yr old girl) and I have to tell her off each time.

She'll learn.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I'd like to make it interactive, maybe something as the four rules. Like state the first rule, then ask them why its a rule, to make them think it through.

And I agree I don't want to flood them with to much info, because I don't want any confusion.

Last edited:

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Yeah that's a good one considering the amount of firearms that'll be sitting around.

That's what I was thinking too. I know everyone says: "Be a responsible parent and never take your eyes off your kids" but (and I'm not a parent) even I know that's not possible 100% of the time.

I'm sure they'll be fine though and there's enough of us around to keep an eye on guns/kids/other people.

If anything the kids will be the well behaved ones LOL.

Where is gonna be cheaper for some 9mm ammo - Walmart or Cabelas? Or even Meijer?

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    If I'm not mistaking I seen it on sale at gander mountain. I didn't look close enough, I picked up a case of 20 guage and bulk pack of 250 rounds of 40 s&w plus a couple other odds and ends for just under 200 bucks.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I think there's one in Merrillville?

I guess depending on how early I'm up I could stop by on the way to the range.

The only ammo I have right now is the $25 carry ammo (which I need to practice with anyway... but)...

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Yeah I just left there, its right by jc penny. They have a bunch of bulk packs of Target ammo of 100 or 250 rounds. I didn't pay attention to 9 because I don't have a 9, but I want to sqy the 250 pack of 40 was 117 or 107 or something in that range. I have a bad memory.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom