• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I don't start too many threads on INGO. Occasionally, I take the plunge. Funny thing, this one was moved from General Political to The 2nd Amendment forum.

BTW ... like your avatar semperfi211 ... AV8B's ... you have a larger version of that exact pic you could PM me?

Last edited:

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    BTW ... like your avatar semperfi211 ... AV8B's ... you have a larger version of that exact pic you could PM me?
    n606066971_1682780_1370.jpg

Does this work? Those are VMA-211 Harriers over Wake Island. I have lots of great personal A-4 and AV8B photos. More A-4(i am old) but pleanty Harrier also. I have no problem sharing them. I love Marine Corps Aviation. If you want more just send me your E mail address. I just put this one on photo bucket to copy and paste here. Maybe you would get a larger and better one if I sent it directly to you from my computer?

Last edited:

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    I got some bowling pins from a friend. Anyone want any? They are loose in the bed of my truck. Every corner sounds like a strike. Kinda funny but its getting old and I cant get to the stack of them in my garage to put them away.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Is the smoke shop on 41 in Cedar Lake next to Lake Liquors under new ownership/management? It is much closer to me, but I would rather head up to Rt 30 and patronize a INGO members shop if the CL shop has changed hands.

I used to own that shop. One of my pro-gun/cigar customers offered to buy the shop from me. I informed the landlord that I was not going to renew my lease when it ended but that I had found him a new tenant who was going to buy the shop. The landlord said he wanted to buy the shop. The problem was the landlord wanted me to sell him all the inventory, fixtures, furniture, security system, etc for $6000 down, and payments on the balance. The balance would have been over $90,000.00. I said no. He said he would not rent to the new buyer. So effectively the landlord killed the sale of my store and tried to force me to sell to him.

As I had other places I simply picked up my stuff and moved it. It cost me almost nothing. But I didn't make any money on the sale. It was a better choice than risking it on the landlord.

The landlord pissed off most of our customers too since the customers knew the new buyer was "one of them" and liked him. I don't expect that store to remain open very long. I pass by there most days and have never seen a customer in the store.

I spend most of my time on investment and real estate deals but my passion/hobby (other than collecting Detonics CombatMaster handguns) is really cigars. Consequently I opened a new cigar lounge with a much larger lounge area, and larger store area, than the Cedar Lake shop. The new one is the Pit Stop Smoke Shop & 1101 Cigar Lounge - 1101 Cigar Lounge | Schererville Indiana - 1/4 mile west of US41 on US30. Its sort of the unofficial NWI INGO clubhouse, guns are welcome. We have cigars & guitars on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month and I've encouraged INGO members to utilize those events for meet-ups. We had about a half-dozen INGO members in the last event. Its not an organized meet up, just whoever shows. Sometimes during the day we get one or two random INGO members showing up with new guns to show off, etc. I typically recommend posting a day in advance of showing up if you want bring guns so others who may be able to show up can stop in.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Was in Walmart last night with the wife and her friend, I was OC'ing as usual.

Behind me I hear: "Holy **** you just made my heart beat at like 100 bpm man". I turn around and a young African American gentleman is looking at me and holding his heart.

He walks over and says:
    "Damn dude, where I come from you see a gun, you run!"

I just smiled and nodded and walked off with the ladies.

Made me chuckle though.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Was in Walmart last night with the wife and her friend, I was OC'ing as usual.

Behind me I hear: "Holy **** you just made my heart beat at like 100 bpm man". I turn around and a young African American gentleman is looking at me and holding his heart.

He walks over and says:
    "Damn dude, where I come from you see a gun, you run!"

I just smiled and nodded and walked off with the ladies.

Made me chuckle though.

Paul_revere_ride.gif

The Brisith are coming!! The Brisith are coming!! Run & get your guns. :D

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    All my subscribed threads are being extremely quiet today, did yall fall off the face of the earth? Or are yall just playing hide from the guy with the hairy 1911?

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    LOL.:D

On a side note I will be stopping by the 1101 lounge tomorrow around 11. I may have my car packed for Saturday, so if anyone wants to see the infamous Ruger SR1911 it will be available to make an appearance.

Is this a "bring your own rubber gloves" event?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    All my subscribed threads are being extremely quiet today, did yall fall off the face of the earth? Or are yall just playing hide from the guy with the hairy 1911?

Yes I have noticed that as well. Something is wrong with INGO's email notification. I am getting notification for post that pccured 2 days ago and I already read! But am not getting any emails for post from today. :dunno:

-Jedi

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Finally got my ammo, some ammo boxes and a multiple handgun case.

First photo of my briefcase.

IMAG0021.jpg

But its not just for briefs:

IMAG0017.jpg

Ammo can with .45acp:

IMAG0019.jpg

Ammo can with .500S&W:

IMAG0018.jpg

Ammo can with .50ae:

IMAG0020.jpg

:rockwoot::D:rockwoot:

Status