jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    What's 5th and Grant like in Gary for not being shot? :D

I have an assignment to complete up there (well I can chose not to do it).

Middle of the day, at the location for 30 mins at most. Right by the hospital so I'll just drive myself to the ER and throw myself out the door.

See Davegrave comments you are for sure going to die!
    (no purple this time)

Why don't you just call us "you people," oh, wait, I mean why don't you just say: all the normal south of 30, non-gangsta folks. And since you reside south of 30 but spend your days north of 30 does what does that make you :dunno:

That makes him a wanna be "you people" sort of like these "folks"
    fake-white-gangsta.jpg

That is why they don't shoot him when he goes to Gary. "you people" are too busy :rofl: to have time to shoot him. :D

-Jedi

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    See Davegrave comments you are for sure going to die!
    (no purple this time)

That makes him a wanna be "you people" sort of like these "folks"
    fake-white-gangsta.jpg

That is why they don't shoot him when he goes to Gary. "you people" are too busy :rofl: to have time to shoot him. :D

-Jedi
    Why is the dude in back grabbing and biting the other dude?

I think it's Leif Garrett!

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I love having a clear driveway (after 2 hours of shoveling) in the evening only to wake up and find an 18 inch deep, 3 foot wide mound of snow across the end of the driveway. Nothing to do but start shoveling again.

BTW (for you grammaticians) ... is it "3 feet wide mound ..." or "3 foot wide mound ..." ???

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I love having a clear driveway (after 2 hours of shoveling) in the evening only to wake up and find an 18 inch deep, 3 foot wide mound of snow across the end of the driveway. Nothing to do but start shoveling again.

BTW (for you grammaticians) ... is it "3 feet wide mound ..." or "3 foot wide mound ..." ???

I think "foot" would be correct. But I'm from north of 30 so who knows.:dunno:

:laugh:

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN

Foot in that sense. "A 3 foot wide mound."
    But you'd say "The mound was 3 feet wide"

I can't tell you why...but that's the way it goes.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Well I'm officially old but wiser now cause this year cleaning the snow was very easy! You see back in NOV 2011 I got this new snow blower

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/178463-it_better_snow_and_a_lot.html

& while I'm still crying that it was my reloading money it's the best money I spent in terms of not killing my back and being able to be done in less time.

off course since you are south of 30 I'm sure you can use your cow/sheep/donkey/horse to clean that snow. :laugh:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I swear, you people are selfish. did you offer to help anyone else out? Noooo.:D

You got that right .... there was no call on my phone from Jediagh offering to help me do my driveway. :rolleyes:

off course since you are south of 30 I'm sure you can use your cow/sheep/donkey/horse to clean that snow. :laugh:

I'm not that far south! We just use a shotgun and a case of shells. Keep shootin' until the mound is scattered. You people are a bit slower with your HiPoints.

On a serious note ... my Dad was waiting until today to hit the snow. I told him I would be over but he's stubborn and I knew he would try to beat me to the job. When he got up and looked out the window, his neighbor had already cleared the entire driveway, sidewalks, and walk up. God has special blessings for people like that! I'll have to find a way to say thank you sometime ... my dad is 76. It means a lot to me to hear about good neighbors.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    a Beretta 90two that he bought a laser/light for and he wants a paddle holster that will accommodate it. Not for CC or even OC out and about...just at the range mostly.

Any ideas?

Dave-I do kydex but not for cash or anything like that. If you need something made, let me know.

Is that something you could do? I assume you'd need the gun for a little while.
    If so, how much. I know you said you don't do it to make money, but I'm not gonna have you do it free. Besides, he's not THAT good of a friend so if you didn't charge him I'd still tell him you did and keep the money for myself. So you might as well get it. :D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I swear, you people are selfish. did you offer to help anyone else out? Noooo.:D

Sorry Bill B but if I got to Hammond I may die. :laugh:

You got that right .... there was no call on my phone from Jediagh offering to help me do my driveway. :rolleyes:

You sound like my mom! Probably is I have no way of easily transporting this beast. When I bought it in valpo they had to take the top part (funnel) off to get it inside the van. It took 2 guys to put it in there. When I got home I had to have someone help me get it down.

It's too big/heavy for one person to lift and having to screw/unscrew the top portion to fit in is a pain. Now if only I had a tow attachment but alas none of my vehicles have that little attachment anyways. :(

I was going to do the neighboors house but seems like everyone around here already has a machine so no go there as well.

I'm not that far south! We just use a shotgun and a case of shells. Keep shootin' until the mound is scattered. You people are a bit slower with your HiPoints.

:rofl:

If you lived next to me I would have done your just like all of my other neighbors. You could drive out to Hobart and pick it up.

Heck no Hobart is fffffffffaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr. :D

-jedi

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    So the non purple consensus is I'm going to die... Hmm.

Well the job is at lunch time at the McDs opposite the hospital, so I assume there will be some south of 30 folks in there at that time.

That said I have just had my hair cut in the "marine/badass/cop" look and I have antennas all over my car... I AM going to die this time.

I wonder if I can get an emergency LTCH? :D

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Snowblowers? Really? Come on men, step it up and use some muscle. :): I got up at 4am so that I could shovel our drive to get to work by 6am. Nothing like some good, hard labor before I put on my makeup and heels to head in to work. Actually, now that I think about it, it was a lot more fun to shovel than to wear heels.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I've noticed this area has distinct sounds.
    Summer - lawn mowers
    Autumn/Fall - leaf blowers
    Winter - snow blowers

Spring I haven't found a noise for... LOL.

Gotta love living in suburbia.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Snowblowers? Really? Come on men, step it up and use some muscle. :): I got up at 4am so that I could shovel our drive to get to work by 6am. Nothing like some good, hard labor before I put on my makeup and heels to head in to work. Actually, now that I think about it, it was a lot more fun to shovel than to wear heels.
    I don't mind shoveling, but the collapsed disc in my back tells me to stop after about 20 minutes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom