• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Not to put anymore fuel on the fire but I was talking to a friend that organizes the local collectors to supply military vehicles to events throughout the state and he was driving a Armored car back from a event down state and was stopped in Hobart this evening and questioned about the vehicle and guns mounted to the vehicle on the side of the road for about 20 minutes...

Care to elaborate on this a little more?

Dan, I was thinking, if you post a snippet of your experience, then quote what I wrote about my buddy, and quote what Gunbunnies about his experience. And put those tidbits in the original post for the OC feeler, and eventual Event thread. Make it a one stop shop so people don't have to search around for the three stories, and give them a better idea why we are organizing something.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Aaaaaahhhhhh i hate the dentist!
    Went in for a regular 6 month cleaning and they find that i have 2 cavities INSIDE the teeths with the old filings, 20 years ago, so they drill those out clean o the tooth and re fill. The meds are wearing of now and aaaaassshhhhhhhhhh

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Brush your teeth. Its 2014 for God's sake.

I do 3 times a day.
    From what the dentist said the old filing finally gave out had a small break in it which allowed liquid/food to slowly get into the inside of the tooth and thus decay from the inside. They caught it on the xrays first.

All I could think about was this video.
    [video=youtube_share;JTT2LEyjdC4]http://youtu.be/JTT2LEyjdC4[/video]

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well I can get you the particulars on the incident in Hobart if you want but basically the Officer stopped a American Museum of Military Vehicles driver... A Marine Vet who was driving this Ferret back from a display they did for a municipality he was going through Hobart taking the vehicle back to the Museum when stopped. The vehicle has Indiana plates and has been in more displays and parades in the State than I can count. The gun was covered according to State guidelines not exactly as in this picture... He has to take the back roads as the vehicle can't go over 45 mph... Anyways I would call his encounter harassment at best...

ammv4127hd.jpg

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Cool time at the clubhouse today. I should really get out there more... Thanks for the sample of Jeffersons Reserve, Bob. It was just enough to try neat, but I think an ice cube would mellow out the burn a bit and make it even better. Love the smell and taste, just finished a bit hot for me neat.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Well I can get you the particulars on the incident in Hobart if you want but basically the Officer stopped a American Museum of Military Vehicles driver... A Marine Vet who was driving this Ferret back from a display they did for a municipality he was going through Hobart taking the vehicle back to the Museum when stopped. The vehicle has Indiana plates and has been in more displays and parades in the State than I can count. The gun was covered according to State guidelines not exactly as in this picture... He has to take the back roads as the vehicle can't go over 45 mph... Anyways I would call his encounter harassment at best...

ammv4127hd.jpg

I would love to get more info on this as I would like to bring it up during the relentless fire im going to light under Hobarts ass

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI

ammv4127hd.jpg

Meh. Being a thug, you probably can't count past the number of fingers you have anyway.

:):

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I got one of those expensive college CRJ degrees thingys so I of course use my toes and the guys fingers and toes next to me too for that counting thing you know...

Dan PM me and I'll get you in touch with the guy that got pulled over..

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Cool time at the clubhouse today. I should really get out there more... Thanks for the sample of Jeffersons Reserve, Bob. It was just enough to try neat, but I think an ice cube would mellow out the burn a bit and make it even better. Love the smell and taste, just finished a bit hot for me neat.
    Everyone has a slightly different experience and what you eat before you drink will affect your taste buds so you may get burn from alcohol one day but none the next. But regardless, I tend to try things twice before I really make a judgement and I tend to try everything both neat, and with an ice cube. I find that the flavors change enough that I may really like a drink one way but not another. I may also find that a food I ate one day, even an hour before trying a bourbon, may affect the taste of the bourbon (NEVER eat Blackberries before smoking a cigar or drinking a bourbon!!!)

I printed my own college degree. Saved a lot of time and money.
    You need to convince my daughter that she can do this!!!

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Metal fillings edges curl after years of use. The food will get in between the filling and the tooth (where the brush won't reach) and decay it. I'm surprised it is the first time you heard this if you go every 6 months, new dentist? I had all of mine replaced in 2 visits, top and bottom. I don't think anyone still puts in the metal fillings anymore, and you should get a new dentist if they do.

I saw they are having an RC airplane show in Hammond this weekend. I think I might check it out.

And maybe a M&S is in my future...:shady:

I like this one:
    [video=youtube_share;BKvE-WoooLE]http://youtu.be/BKvE-WoooLE[/video]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom