Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I must be on your ignore list because I have sent you links for $0.35/round .223/5.56 ... that is free shipping, no tax ... there is a nominal handling fee (around $5 maybe?) ... does require a case purchase. I think the PMC stuff you are buying is even less.

i thought u said u were just going to lurk.
    Actually it's the same price for the box of 20 but wonder how much shipping will be for just 100 rds.
    A case of 1k looks tempting but doing that will mean no $$$$ for powder or bullets.
    Granted 1k will keep me ok for 5 months.
    Hum... decisions, decisions....

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    i thought u said u were just going to lurk.
    Actually it's the same price for the box of 20 but wonder how much shipping will be for just 100 rds.
    A case of 1k looks tempting but doing that will mean no $$$$ for powder or bullets.
    Granted 1k will keep me ok for 5 months.
    Hum... decisions, decisions....

Did you get the mini 14?

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I would be more worried about mags than ammo. Ammo may be more scarce but it's not going anywhere. Mags, however, could be a very different story.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    hhhmmmmmm note to self, new business venture.... underground magazine business...... with GB models pics on the side of the mags ya this could work....

Scored CCI minimag 100 rd 22LR box for 8.49... at cabelas just now... not a great price but...

Snap I think you shot my R8 which is a 8 shot model 27/28 style N frame.. If you get a real model 28 you will have to bring it out to the 1950's Gunbunnies poster shoot when I get it together... Joe is going to bring his colt out too.... 58 Belaire.... it should be cool....

On another note.... the Preparedness Event at AMMV in Crown Point went pretty good until we got hit by the tornado like wind and rain storm but the GP medium tent stayed standing throughout the storm..... About 140 people showed up for the event which isn't too shabby for preparedness training...

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Thanks for the link to gunbot decent prices found.
    Anyone figure out how to make a money tree? i could use a few.

Did some searching for money tree and came up with this. Not what I had in mind.

marijuana_picture_pot.jpg

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Oh yeah Actaeon....I was watching "Under the Dome" with my wife, and a corporation was named Aktaion or something close to it. Had I not been internet-acquainted with you, I wouldn't have even known the name had significance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom