18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Lake Liquors
    St John Wine & Spirits
    Liquor Bucket
    Nicks
    Wiseguys

Probably the biggest ones in the area with the greatest selection.
    I've never checked Liquor Bucket.

Lake Liquors in Cedar Lake and St John Wine & Spirits have the best of the 'good stuff' selection.

Wise Guys in Crown Point is not bad. The new Wise Guys SuperStore is not worth the trip unless you want the cheap stuff, in mass volumes.

Nicks is very disappointing.

You can always stop and ask if they got what you want... He is one of the largest liquor stores in the county..

I think one of his other stores had more wines etc.... Like I said it doesn't hurt to ask... If your going to stop there txt me for a name to ask for...
    Sadly he has some of the worst selections of bourbons. And is especially lacking in anything good. Very similar selection to Nick's.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I'm planning on heading out to the lounge tomorrow around 11ish. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Good to know. Try to meet up with you for some suggestions for the BIL's present. Wife tried to see what he likes in a cigar and he said anything fresh and (I know better than to post this, but) the bigger the better.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Anyone able to help me with .92 cents through paypal?
    i_got_you_a_dollar_by_iamnotepic123-d7am5gu_zps346cc862.jpg

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Two amazing Thanksgiving dinners. I was at Home Depot at 7 this morning for two expansion joints. I think there was more employees then customers. Spent the day tiling, as I will spend the next two days. Rambo 3 is on AMC.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    The places I went to today said a little rush in the morning and slow the rest of the day.

Reports I saw said that the Thursday store openings took the pressure off of the traditional Black Friday rush. So to really know if that is true, or if Black Friday was a bust for retail, we need to add the sales of THURSDAY & FRIDAY, then factor in the ON-LINE buying.

Stores have been increasing their ON-LINE presence at the same time they are opening their doors a day early, tryng to get shoppers to choose their goods, and giving the shoppers multiple options.

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom