Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Looks to me like someone tried to use a vessal one too many times and had a breakout....

Slag thimble.
    And it was too full, so the craneman had to tip it.
    Thimble carrier won't pick it up if it's full. Too much risk of burning the driver.
    20141114_140431_zpsrevksl2w.jpg

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I think I figured out what was going on. I think since I didn't eat before giving blood, and then didn't eat for several hours after. It sent my sugars crazy. My normal range is about 95 to 150. Sometimes into the 190's occasionally if I decide to go carby. Only once I was over 200 and that was at 201. By the time I actually tested my sugar, haven't done so in months, last night it was at 275 and that was takin several hours after eating, and drinking lots of water. It's coming down, but it's coming down slow. I went extreme with limiting the carbs today, and I'll keep it that way now. Ate after work at 8, again about 20 minutes ago, and the snack I'll bring to work will put me at 20 carbs for the day. The doctor wants me at about 30 a day, but I'll be more strict until my sugars normalize. I was at 156 a few minutes ago.

ill see how tomorrow goes, to see if I want to start the meds back up.compared to this time yesterday, I feel a whole lot better.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I think I figured out what was going on. I think since I didn't eat before giving blood, and then didn't eat for several hours after. It sent my sugars crazy. My normal range is about 95 to 150. Sometimes into the 190's occasionally if I decide to go carby. Only once I was over 200 and that was at 201. By the time I actually tested my sugar, haven't done so in months, last night it was at 275 and that was takin several hours after eating, and drinking lots of water. It's coming down, but it's coming down slow. I went extreme with limiting the carbs today, and I'll keep it that way now. Ate after work at 8, again about 20 minutes ago, and the snack I'll bring to work will put me at 20 carbs for the day. The doctor wants me at about 30 a day, but I'll be more strict until my sugars normalize. I was at 156 a few minutes ago.

ill see how tomorrow goes, to see if I want to start the meds back up.compared to this time yesterday, I feel a whole lot better.

Good luck and be careful. You need to eat at regular times and test your sugar level a few times more.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

Glad "you" figured it out. :yesway:

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Sitting at the car repair shop. Brake light fluid leaked out of the rear left bulb, fortunately they have the correct fluid and it is being refilled with "blinker & brake" fluid under warranty.

Don't use the pre-mix stuff as it can be inconsistent from batch to batch. Make sure the mechanic mixes it there in the shop.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Anyone have a Glock 19 holster that will work on a suregrip belt? Need to borrow one for this weekend if possible. Any kydex should work too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom