• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Anybody ever donate blood and become hungrier then normal? Donated yesterday afternoon. Yesterday evening I had supper and 20 minutes later I was hungry again. Snacked, then hungry again, made myself go to sleep. Today I ate, about 30 minutes later I was hungry again, had some popcorn. Then got hungry again, so drank a bunch of water. Then got hungry again, ate lunch. About an hour ago, and I've ben hungry again for the last 30 minutes or so. It's kinda crazy.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Anybody ever donate blood and become hungrier then normal? Donated yesterday afternoon. Yesterday evening I had supper and 20 minutes later I was hungry again. Snacked, then hungry again, made myself go to sleep. Today I ate, about 30 minutes later I was hungry again, had some popcorn. Then got hungry again, so drank a bunch of water. Then got hungry again, ate lunch. About an hour ago, and I've ben hungry again for the last 30 minutes or so. It's kinda crazy.

Maybe it threw your blood sugar off?

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I don't know, tapeworms symptom is lack of apitite. I ordered a large pizza, ate almost half and was stuffed. I mean stuffed. Then 25 minutes later I was hungry again, drank two bottles of water, the hunger subsided. After 15 minutes I was hungry again. It's ridiculous.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    I don't know, tapeworms symptom is lack of apitite. I ordered a large pizza, ate almost half and was stuffed. I mean stuffed. Then 25 minutes later I was hungry again, drank two bottles of water, the hunger subsided. After 15 minutes I was hungry again. It's ridiculous.

Bro see a doctor that ain't right

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    might have to do with the cold weather... Your brown fat tissue level may have increased which would help to lower your blood sugars and burn your white fat tissue. I guess this can happen when the body is subjected to a colder climate. ...... but could be something else all together....

Explanation of the different types of fat tissue in th human body and what it does...

Body Fat Types (Brown, White, Visceral) and Locations (Belly, Butt, and More)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom