• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I've gotten two. My first was utter Bull****. My second (in 2012) was deserved although I got a pm from the mod that basically said :lmfao: "really?"

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    One of mine was because I posted a picture of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. No text-- just the picture. Got an infraction for a "religious" post. The other was when that Hammond cop was caught on film beating his K9, and I said "someone should do that to him". I got an infraction for excessive violence even though someone in the same thread who posted something MUCH more graphic went infraction-less.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    My second one was funny. There was a heated argument that started devolving into name calling. Someone asked, "where did you come up with that?" and a mod stepped in and told everyone to cool it. I then replied, "I know where he got it from!" and posted a picture of a donkey's butt. The mod pm'd me with an explanation of why I was getting an infraction. I thanked him, apologized, and edited my post.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    It is not other people playing in our sand box, it is a fun sandbox with some of the best toys. But bringing in drama from other threads... Leave that crap in the other threads.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Speaking of infractions, I've been up since 1700hrs yesterday. Got home from work at 0745, let the dogs out, drank a hard cider, let the dogs in, gave Daisy her medicine, took my medicine, had another hard cider, drank a glass of GJ, drank one more glass of JG, then switched back to hard cider, kept drinking said cider, lost count, now I'm tired... I'm ready for bed, but I must stay awake long enought ot give Daisy her nightly dose of medicine and hake another of my does es of medicine.

I don't know if I cna make it until 2000hrs for Daisy's nightly does. This day sucks. That's is all, I may be back, to try and keep myself awake. Or I may just watch tv and play candy crush... Lol. I don't knew,.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    This is cute. GB playing match maker for the person who will ultimately murder Actaeon.

If history is a predictor of the future, you may be correct.

I've met Que and even shot with him a couple times ... he's good to go in my book. He's even been to one or two of our M&S's. I've interacted with JetGirl via PM a few times and she seems good to go as well. Not sure I want to know what went on.

I think the mods get wore out.
    And people can push.
    It sucks.

I like Que a lot as a person. I've exchanged several PM's with him. I do think that he got too involved in some of the threads to moderate fairly. That being said, I've had four infractions, (two which were ridiculously unfair) and none have been from him.

Living dangerous.

I've gotten two. My first was utter Bull****. My second (in 2012) was deserved although I got a pm from the mod that basically said :lmfao: "really?"

Lost?

The mods have me on their ignore list.

So do I.
    Wait, how did I see your post?

I will not stand for anyone contributing to our banter outside of teh NWI territories

From anyone outside NWI?
    Or in threads outside NWI?

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    I feel like we get babysat to much at my work. Supervisors have no confidence in us to do the little things. For example, I check my work truck every morning then fill out my DOT book. The supervisor shows up to go over safety stuff and says he has to check the work trucks for safety. I tell we do it every morning. He says he still has to check. No confidence.

The company keeps cramming safety down our throat. You get tired of hearing it all the time. It's all about numbers to them anyway.

Ha! Never.

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    @ clif45. Word is a lot of construction HEO's opening up soon. Keep your eyes on the bid sheet.

We've lost about 4 HEO's in the last 2 months and 3 bore guys also.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom