• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I have for sale or trade a Ruger GP 100. It has the 6 inch barrel, and was originally stainless. I had it Cerakoted by The Drakes Camo Customs. Wolff Springs have been installed, along with a fiber optic front sight. Has an extremely smooth trigger pull and very clean single action trigger break. The internals have been cerakoted as well. Will also come with the holster in the picture and the rest of the fiber optic sights. Located in Northwest Indiana.

Nothing wrong with it, 200 rds through it, but I found one of my dream revolvers, so this one has to go.

$600 OBO
    Trade for a Beretta 92 or a 1911.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I have for sale or trade a Ruger GP 100. It has the 6 inch barrel, and was originally stainless. I had it Cerakoted by The Drakes Camo Customs. Wolff Springs have been installed, along with a fiber optic front sight. Has an extremely smooth trigger pull and very clean single action trigger break. The internals have been cerakoted as well. Will also come with the holster in the picture and the rest of the fiber optic sights. Located in Northwest Indiana.

Nothing wrong with it, 200 rds through it, but I found one of my dream revolvers, so this one has to go.

$600 OBO
    Trade for a Beretta 92 or a 1911.

Eh, paint job.
    I'll give ya 200.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Those are tattoo's on the models hips... they are pistol's...... She mentioned she likes her gun's sooooo much that she had them tattoo on her for keeps....

That is a shame about Robbin Williams... He will surely be missed...

Sadclown that is tempting.... but.... I really like my Beretta 92's....

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Those are tattoo's on the models hips... they are pistol's...... She mentioned she likes her gun's sooooo much that she had them tattoo on her for keeps....

That is a shame about Robbin Williams... He will surely be missed...

Sadclown that is tempting.... but.... I really like my Beretta 92's....

Yeah, but the guy with my dream gun wants a Beretta 92, thought we might be able to do some horse trading.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Just got done with my interview, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. If I get this job, I'll make twice as much as I did at Blythe's and "work" about half as much.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    [video=youtube;m3qqI3BUBPM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qqI3BUBPM[/video]

For all those interested in having a handgun Cerakoted for free, I'll just leave this hear.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Drakes-Camo-Customs-LLC/235721549936677

"We would like to thank everyone for helping us get to our 500 Like Milestone. In celebration we are going to start up a contest. In the picture you will see some ammo in a mason jar. All you have to do is like our page, share this post, and comment with your guess on how many .22lr rounds are in the mason jar without going over.

The Prize: One Free Pistol or Revolver Cerakoted

All you have to do is:
    Like Our Page
    Comment On This Post With Your Guess

On the chance there are multiple winning guess's, a drawing will be held of the winning numbers, and the runners up will receive 50% off having a pistol cerakoted.

We are not only running this on our facebook page but also on our Youtube page, but our Facebook fans get a head start.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDrakesCamoCustoms

The contest will end once we hit 700 Facebook Page Likes, or 200 Youtube subscribers whichever comes first. You can earn double the chance of winning by entering our contest on both Facebook and Youtube(once the Video gets uploaded)."

~Jacob, The Drakes Camo Customs

May the odds be ever in your favor.

I think this is the direct link to the facebook post.

https://www.facebook.com/235721549936677/photos/a.308592222649609.1073741829.235721549936677/325098204332344/?type=1&comment_id=327165240792307&offset=0&total_comments=200

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Did a bunch of canning today. Made up a bunch of canned sweet veggies (mixture of assorted pickles, pearl onions, peppers & cauliflower) as well as some mixed sweet & hot peppers using 3 different varieties of peppers. We already did up a batch of dill pickles and a batch of sweet relish.

Lots more to get out of the garden. Probably a half bushel of peppers still ripening. The Roma tomatoes are just starting to get their color.

Not sure what to do with the eggplants ... other than eat them. Can you 'can' eggplants?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom