• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    It sounds like there's justification for a trip to Michigan City, though. Except, I would have to drop the wife off at the outlet mall.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    I saw the WTB, and through out the price of 100 bones. There's just no justification for me to make the trip.

Sure there is. Dinner at Ale Emporium. Heck, I might be willing to take the trip just for that! Say good-bye to that hundo from the gun tho. :):

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    20140801_170528_zpsphweh5ef.jpg

This is fun. Can't wait to turn on the porch light tonight, see about some moths that been hanging around these parts.

baddyna96

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Demotte, IN.
    Does anyone know if it is legal to sell an Illinois resident gun parts (AR Slide Fire stock)? I think that I'll be ok, as long as they have a FOID card. What say you?

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    not sure why, but I picked up an 870 12 from an old guy the other day. anyone have any take off stocks laying around? now I'm kicking myself for giving the last set I had away...

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    So I was able to shoot my AR for the fist time and just curious about my group I shot from 100 yards. I had noting to shoot from at the farm as far as a rest goes, so I sat Indian style and shot 5 rounds and managed a 5" group with a 3x9 scope set to 6 or 7 power. I was actually surprised the were all on my target after seeing the crosshairs float all over the place...

What's a respectable group at this distance and set up? I want to do an Appleseed very badly and am also wondering what a "rifleman" group would be at 100 yards??

I know 5 shots is not a real measure of a rifle or a shooter, but I only had 60 rounds and my wife was shooting with me...

IMG_20140801_185507328.jpg

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Welp I drove in the winning run in the first game, bloodied myself sliding in. We had one guy dislocate his shoulder diving for a catch.

I thought this was going to be a friendly tourney but these people are not messing around.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The infamous Hi-point!

You are selling your .45 ACP Hi-Point.
    oh now you won't be a true thug no more! I knew this would happen once you got married. :)

So I was able to shoot my AR for the fist time and just curious about my group I shot from 100 yards. I had noting to shoot from at the farm as far as a rest goes, so I sat Indian style and shot 5 rounds and managed a 5" group with a 3x9 scope set to 6 or 7 power. I was actually surprised the were all on my target after seeing the crosshairs float all over the place...

What's a respectable group at this distance and set up? I want to do an Appleseed very badly and am also wondering what a "rifleman" group would be at 100 yards??

I know 5 shots is not a real measure of a rifle or a shooter, but I only had 60 rounds and my wife was shooting with me...

View attachment 30745

PM Wild Deuce about Project Appleseed.
    I do have Project Appleseed targets that you can gauge what a grouping of 5 shots at 100 yards would have to look like.
    Based on your image and not knowing how big your target it I am going to say you won't get a patch but be a level I candidate.

Level I is the lowest, Level II is middle and Level III gets you a patch.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    2015 Meet & Shoot Schedule

Mark your calendars boys and girls because Season 6 of the NWI INGO Meet & Shoots is going to be a bit different.
    With 5 years worth of voting data now on INGO I have managed to look at the prior years in terms of what days we picked and based on that have select the 2015 dates! This will help:
    - me cut down on the number of PMs I have to send
    - allow those with limit vacation dates to pick way in advance which ones they want to attend
    - remove the voting post and then the official post for each event

As this year comes closer to an end I'll post the 2015 NWI EVENTS in the NWI INGO social channel.
    This is just a preview of what is to come.

SUN, 22 MAR
    SAT, 25 APR
    SUN, 24 MAY
    SAT, 20 JUN - YOUTH/FAMILY Day @ Winamac (Need to confirm with DNR still)
    SAT, TBD when mods can come up
    SUN, 16 AUG
    SAT, 26 SEP
    SUN, 18 OCT
    SAT, 14 NOV

Here is the data I used
    nwi_ingo_5seasons.gif

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Well let's see. I fired Dave Otto from third base coach after telling him he was doing a "****ty job" before we lost the semifinal game.

What a blast...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom