Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    1980008_10152567223403846_7333977049462221604_o.jpg

ATTENTION: Adoption fees for dogs and cats will be waived for active military and veterans at Humane Society Calumet Area this Saturday, July 5!

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Wednesday the 9th of july, 5pm-9pm if anyone is interested in coming out to Glen Park Izaak Walton for projectiles and pizza, PM me for more info. We are having an impromptu get together of pistol shooters that evening and will be doing some casual shooting, and socializing. Lounge will be open for drinks, pizza, pool games as well. Any NWI INGO members that would like to come check out the club and range are welcome to come as my guest. If you are going to shoot, the indoor range fee is $5/person. Trap range fees as normal. The club will be providing pizza from JJ's. Cash bar. Any questions, pm. www.glenparkiw.org for directions and club info.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    What a waste of time, apparently to get the free birthday feast, you have to have a table of 4. On the positive side, The Stacks in valpo is amazing. Like something truly special amazing.
    That is new. We used to go there a lot. Don't remember ever getting out under $100 for the two of us, even with a coupon. Sadly, it is sounding like they are on the slide down now.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    That is new. We used to go there a lot. Don't remember ever getting out under $100 for the two of us, even with a coupon. Sadly, it is sounding like they are on the slide down now.

Yep, we went a couple years ago for Kevin's birthday and he got his free meal. Still didn't leave for under $100. Kevin actually mentioned to me one day not to long ago it looked like Gaucho's was closed, he hadn't seen a car in the lot for awhile.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    WHOLE HOUSE GENERATOR from an INGO member . . . Just wanted to thank C and J Electrical of Sauk Village for great prices and great service. Chuck Moak gave me the LOWEST price for a complete generator system, installed it the next day, and left the work area spotless. My 17 year old generator died after the 1st day of the outage, Chuck's guys had a new system running the next day and he was cheaper for the exact same Generac system as others I contacted.

Call "C & J" if you want a Generac whole house system (708) 757-4495

FWIW, Chuck is INGO member IL Caveman. He lives within eyesight of the IN state line but he lives in Illinois. You will see him at the 1101 Cigar Lounge at most of the events, or random days there as he is one of the 'regulars' at the lounge.

Chuck is authorized to sell and service Generac systems, and also a full service residential and commercial electrical contractor with several crews, services NW Indiana.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I used the .22 stuff in those plastic pill disks on the farm. It worked well, but you have to hit it solid, which is hard because its a direct hit on a 1 inch target from a safe distance. I said screw the pill boxes and just shot the rest of it in the mixing bag. That was a BIG boom. It started the cardboard target backing on fire.

Can I go home now?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bball4life1234
    Top Bottom