• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Well....it looks like LadyGhost's surgery for tomorrow. Seems that she has a small rash on her leg from wearing her brace in the heat and humidity and given the history of problems, the surgeon felt it prudent to postpone the surgery til it clears up......

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Well....it looks like LadyGhost's surgery for tomorrow. Seems that she has a small rash on her leg from wearing her brace in the heat and humidity and given the history of problems, the surgeon felt it prudent to postpone the surgery til it clears up......
    You all seriously need to find a new dr.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    The beer barrel was my favorite. I believe Bob was in agreement. What say everyone else?

I think it is a tie for flavor between Angels Envy and Beer Barrel, but for different taste reasons.
    I really enjoyed the Angels Envy. I think I liked it better then the 1792 that I have been drinking for a while now. I will defiantly give the Beer Barrel another try.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I think there was a legitimate TIE with the Beer Barrel and the Angels Envy, both are more complex and both are smoother than many of more traditional bourbons. They both have an extra bit of something that is hard to describe. Some may prefer the BB over the AE, or visa versa but its hard to complain about either as they are extraordinary.

The 1792 was good, very good in fact.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom