83lrrc5.jpg

t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    Brrrrrrrr, there's a snotty little north wind blowing down Mississippi street right now....!!! On another note, the lot at Gander has a BUNCH of cars in it............does that mean yet another "F-ing GM" thread ??? :):

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Brrrrrrrr, there's a snotty little north wind blowing down Mississippi street right now....!!! On another note, the lot at Gander has a BUNCH of cars in it............does that mean yet another "F-ing GM" thread ??? :):

I got a great price on shotgun shells at Gander this week. Cheaper than Walmart or anywhere. Too bad the girl in the ammo dept. didn't know the difference between 12 ga and 20 ga, slugs and target shells, etc.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I got a great price on shotgun shells at Gander this week. Cheaper than Walmart or anywhere. Too bad the girl in the ammo dept. didn't know the difference between 12 ga and 20 ga, slugs and target shells, etc.

Don't tell me you got 12 GA instead of 20 GA shells. Shotgun shells are all different colors for their gages to not mix them up.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Nice. A guns store is willing to employ someone that dont know **** about guns. :facepalm:

What's next, McDonald's is going to employ someone not capable of flipping a burger?....oh wait a minute!!!!

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Nice. A guns store is willing to employ someone that dont know **** about guns. :facepalm:

What's next, McDonald's is going to employ someone not capable of flipping a burger?....oh wait a minute!!!!

next thing you know, they'll want $15/hr because, well, just because..............................................

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I am looking to trade some 12ga double O buck either high velocity or low recoil for some number six shot shells 12ga. 60 to 100 rounds. Need it by tomorrow morning for a shotgun match.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom