• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Had a female client on the phone talking about some document archiving retention settings tell another mutual client that 'I've never had anyone go down on me.' Had to mute my phone to compose myself.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Snap, as for tattoo work, it helps to go to someone who excels in the type of tattoo you want. True, a tattoo artist worth their salt should be able to do any type of tattoo, and do it well/to the client's expectations. I would recommend Daniel Lewter or John-o from Sure Fire. The only draw back to that shop is it's on the wrong side of the border.
    Or, if you have the ability, draw your own. All the artists I've met are more then happy to work with your art. They usually tweak it to make it work as a tattoo and/or to put their "style mark" (if you wiill) on it.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So like on the train right now like gg is like getting all annoyed and like mad cause like at milleium station like these two girls a wannabe like blonde and a black hair dye girl got on. And like they keep talking and like every other word is like, like and you know.

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    So like on the train right now like gg is like getting all annoyed and like mad cause like at milleium station like these two girls a wannabe like blonde and a black hair dye girl got on. And like they keep talking and like every other word is like, like and you know.

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
    What, don't you carry a roll of duct tape in your bag for emergency's?

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

[video=youtube;0kusJhuuWFI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kusJhuuWFI&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
    Now you know what it's like trying to read your Jedibberish.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Asheville?
    No. Asheville is a bit west of where we are now. I'm in Winston-Salem, NC. My daughter goes to Wake Forest University here in town. We came down for a visit. Might buy a house a bit farther east, near Wilmington or the Outer Banks???

But this is a beautiful area of the state too. Rolling hills. Weather is nicer than at home. Daffodils are in full bloom, so are the spring blooming trees like the Eastern Redbuds and the Bradford Pears.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    NWI INGOers there are not our local Indiana Senators but they need our help.
    Indiana Senator John Waterman
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Waterman-for-Senate/302176070937

Indiana Senator Jim Tomes
    Sen. Jim Tomes - Welcome

Both of these senators have worked hard to get a lot of pro-2a bills past in the last 2 years. They were the driving force for the 'drive onto school property with your gun in the car' bill and now also the removal of the rolling school zone no gun zone.

We (NWI) will probably never ever get a pro-2A senator but we can help these two by donating to their campaign.
    So if you have a moment show your support and send them a few bucks their way as they will need them this year.

ps,
    See lone I do help but typically not in our area where we can NOT win.

ps2
    More info here:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ohn-waterman-needs-your-vote.html#post4921096
    and
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/legislation-2nd-amendment/338287-note-sen-jim-tomes.html

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Meh dies not matter if they are r or d. I have met some pro 2a d before. At the end of the day they are all not to be trusted and money is the only thing they listen to. Feed them money and they are happy.

So the money from the other side was bigger this time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom