• Status
    Not open for further replies.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    In three weeks I'll actually have a real weekend off. Saturday and Sunday. I only get 2 of those a year.
    What will I do?
    Sit around the house in your underwear, scratching your balls & drink beer? (Or mountain dew, straight from a two liter bottle)

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Well, people ur age usually go to breakfast at 0500----- take a nap-----lunch at 1100----get their meds from Walgreens-----fart around in the garage---- dinner at 1630---- bed at 2000.....:p

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Anyone got a box of 9mm JHP they are willing to off load? Only want 1 (50rd) box. Not worth buying online with shipping costs. And dont really have time to hit up a local Gun Store

Edit....in or super close to CP

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Anyone got a box of 9mm JHP they are willing to off load? Only want 1 (50rd) box. Not worth buying online with shipping costs. And dont really have time to hit up a local Gun Store

Edit....in or super close to CP

What brand?

But you'll have to come to my house to get it, I can leave it on the front porch for you. I'm heading the other direction this morning.

cp009

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 75%
    6   2   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    NWI
    Just never checked the break room thread. I would love to come to the meet and shoot, but the railroad likes me to work 12 hrs on Saturdays!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Just never checked the break room thread. I would love to come to the meet and shoot, but the railroad likes me to work 12 hrs on Saturdays!

We alternate them. One month its Saturday, the next its Sunday.

We also have other meet up. Just met up at the 1101 Cigar Lounge in Schererville with about 20+ NWI INGO members a couple days ago. There was also a big meet up at the Jedi Garden Restaurant a couple weeks ago, 20+ members. There are also a lot of smaller meet-ups where a few folks may get together for some range time. We also do group buys of bullets, powder, etc. Sometimes open to everyone, sometimes just a brief post that says "anyone want to ..."

cp009

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 75%
    6   2   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    NWI
    We alternate them. One month its Saturday, the next its Sunday.

We also have other meet up. Just met up at the 1101 Cigar Lounge in Schererville with about 20+ NWI INGO members a couple days ago. There was also a big meet up at the Jedi Garden Restaurant a couple weeks ago, 20+ members. There are also a lot of smaller meet-ups where a few folks may get together for some range time. We also do group buys of bullets, powder, etc. Sometimes open to everyone, sometimes just a brief post that says "anyone want to ..."

Thanks I do get the pms from Jedi on all the events. I will definitely keep an eye out for any events coming up. Hopefully I can get some time off and attend a few.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Thanks I do get the pms from Jedi on all the events. I will definitely keep an eye out for any events coming up. Hopefully I can get some time off and attend a few.

You're a railroader, just mark off "redblock" or "rule G" or whatever your rr calls the "I've been drinking and can't take the call" mark off.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    It's what I would do, if I were you. Hell, even if I just had balls, it's what I would do. ESPECIALLY with the idiots you have to put up with.

I'm hoping that's the idiots I have to deal with at work......

And if I had boobs, I'd spend too much time in the mirror.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, I figured what I can do with my $50 profit sharing.....
    C357BR.jpg

No self control I tell you.
    None at all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom