• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I wasn't exactly talking about lowell. But the area around it will go up in value. Any direct route to Chicago will being big spenders down south to avoid the ghettos

dcat91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Paradise
    Anyone here shoot idpa? I found north porter county conservation club does matches, anywhere else in the area? I'm hoping to make the match at npccc in maay since the closer dates don't work for me.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Anyone here shoot idpa? I found north porter county conservation club does matches, anywhere else in the area? I'm hoping to make the match at npccc in maay since the closer dates don't work for me.
    To answer your questions. Yes and yes. Yes I shoot IDPA and I'm also a member at NPCCC. In fact there are quite a few members, even a couple of board members on INGO

dcat91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Paradise
    To answer your questions. Yes and yes. Yes I shoot IDPA and I'm also a member at NPCCC. In fact there are quite a few members, even a couple of board members on INGO
    Awesome. I haven't shot a match since I've moved to Indiana, so like 2 years.
    Really excited to get back into shooting sports, I've been lazy since I moved out here since finding other shooters has been a real pita,I've made a shooting buddy or 2 at the range in blythes but none of em shoot idpa. That and I'm super spoiled and shoot on private property 75% of the time.super glad I
    found ingo, hope to see you at a match one day

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia

Yeah I shoot uspsa and steel @ NPCCC. May want to check out HOME also... I have been an away from the games for a year or so.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well can't see outside because of the snow stuck to the windows... guessing from the burning achy feeling in my left chest, shoulder, arm and hand and the massive headache that it snowed again....

I'm going to have to get a trailer put together this year so I can relocate next winter to a nice dry desert cause this crap is getting to me...

looking at the weather reports though I might be at a firing range friday if anybody is interested ?

Was going through memory lane last night and I thought I would share a pic from Knob..... All fun starts with a GE Mini baby...

knobge00759hdr.jpg

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yeah, it flickered here just long enough that I had to reset clocks and reboot comptuers. Snowing and crazy windy. Anybody been on the roads in CP/Merrillville yet this morning?

GOW, hope Lady GOW's surgery goes well.

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    Roads in valpo are crap. 10 minute drive to work took me 35 minutes. Saw a couple of spin offs. Everybody be careful out there today.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Republic services is on Weather Delay....made us go out, bout 10 trucks got stuck.....so management told us to park our truck on route till further notice.....nap time!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom