Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Wow, good memory, MD. I don't even remember mentioning the RAV4. I drive a Jeep Liberty 4x4. The RAV4 used to be mine, but my mom drives it now. We kept it in the family because it was too nice to get rid of.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    @WD I'm looking for a used Magpul 502. New ones go for $25. The last used one I bought off of eBay was $15 shipped to me. If you have one let me know.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    There was some talk about the CP military surplus store a while back, what's the opinion of that place? They contacted me to try and help them with some marketing/sales and I'd like to get some input. Personally, I don't have much use for anything in there, not my cup of tea. Just wondering if anyone actually buys old tchotchke like pilot helmets and the like.

3floydsfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    Highland
    Finally got the truck running around noon. Bob was just leaving the clubhouse, so no humidor today.

Did some shopping and errands. Not sure why, but I saw a bunch of cars stranded up on the drifts/plow piles on the sides of the road.

Roads are still spotty with ice patches but overall not bad. Really need temps to get back into the double digits to help thaw the roads out.

You must have seen that one stuck in front of Tiebel's, I drove past that one shaking my head. I was hoping to meet you at the clubhouse for a bit of "Dutch bingo". My grandmother was a de Vries.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    There was some talk about the CP military surplus store a while back, what's the opinion of that place? They contacted me to try and help them with some marketing/sales and I'd like to get some input. Personally, I don't have much use for anything in there, not my cup of tea. Just wondering if anyone actually buys old tchotchke like pilot helmets and the like.

I was just in there last week and was not impressed. To me it seemed like wannabe milsurp and very little authentic stuff, and most of it was overpriced.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Couple things you should know about jedi if you're going to hang around here:

1) he hates M&Ps and only likes Glocks
    2) his favorite color is purple
    3) he's a militant iphone fanboy/apologist, and particularly likes the ease of function Apple products provide
    4) he prefers Star Trek over Star Wars because Star Trek is obviously better. However, he most identifies with Jar Jar Binks when forced to liken himself to a Star Wars character
    5) He has a boyish affinity for Erector Sets, and men dressed as women.

OMFG!!!!!! :puke: x a zilllion raised to a gillion :puke:

1) Jedi **hates*** GLOCKs :puke:
    2) PINK and only PINK will do
    3) Jedi hates apple even more than GLOCKs :puke:
    4) meh st is ok i dont follow it though.
    5) LEGO bricks are the one and only brand to play with.

do NOT call them legos either!!!

welcome to nwi ingo where are you from?
    north of us-30 we are thugs, south of us-30 are the rednecks.
    :)

look at jedi's sig for the 2014 events in our area.

ps.
    jedi tends to refer to himself in 3rd person btw.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Bra medic, I witnessed jedi's reaction to your post, it was hilarious!

oh guess what all
    gg had to talk to someone on the train in a POLITE tone today on our way home!
    granted the lady on the phone yelling about her biz is about to cause gg to hit the roof. :rofl:

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Bra medic, I witnessed jedi's reaction to your post, it was hilarious!

If only I had been there to see it. Guess that would require me being on the same train as jedi.

Let me re-word....if only you had been able to take video of his reaction to show me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom