Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well I don't smoke cigars. Legos are for kids. Why is jedi a freak of nature?

:facepalm: and :faint: and :xmad:
    But before I post about your incorrect term. Lets see...

Do you like GLOCKs?
    Do you like 9mm or .45
    Do you own a Hi-Point sidearm?
    PINK yes or no?

BTW if you look at my sig there is a "join NWI INGO" link. Click on that to get on the social group to stay up to date with the events in Da Region. Also the next link in my sig will show you all the upcoming events.

We have a Meet & Shoot coming up in MAR. The APR meet & shoot is being voted on right now.
    There is an Open Carry Cigar Night at the unofficial NWI INGO club house where Jedi has been banned from.

Also Da PINKFather is giving away a FREE Project Appleseed weekend at Lake Village, IN.
    Click on the link to sign up: Here is the link:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ppleseed-lake-village-paid-da-pinkfather.html

We just finished our first group buy for 2014 (12g ammo in bulk).

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Based on your criteria, I would go take a look at some Hyundias just out of intrigue. (I will deny that statement if questioned about it in public) I always buy vehicles I "want" to drive, I'm completely impractical.

repeater?

repeter1977 is my brother. I am #1 son. He is #4 son.
    He was frequently on here. Till he got married.

Can i join the NWI crew? I live in chicago now but used to be a munster resident.

Everyone is welcome!

Well, we do seem to have a variety of characters here.
    What the heck.

I dont know, ur across enemy lines........

So my son disappointed me today...

He had a class project to do to say what he would do if he was President. Most of the things he said was very heart warming until he wrote he would ban guns! :facepalm: I think his teacher might have coached him on this cause he loves to shoot and like looking at all the guns we have.....or, he's not sure on the meaning of ban! :dunno:

I don't think politicians know either. They think ban means others can't carry, but they can.

Well I don't smoke cigars. Legos are for kids. Why is jedi a freak of nature?

So much asked. So little time to answer.

I don't smoke either.
    But it's a chance to meet other INGOers.
    It's a safe place to try OCing in. Though you being across the Line of Demarcation, you probably don't carry.

soooo a Glock 26 followed me home today...My wallet feels somewhat lighter too... its weird...
    anybody else have this problem?

:laugh:

NOT with Glocks. I might, or might not have SpoGuPS (Sporadic Gun Purchasing Syndrome).

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    So we stumbled upon an ad on craigslist for a free dog in Chicago. We were not looking for a do of our own, but felt the need to go save this dog from its situation...it was being left in a house that was in foreclosure in a room alone. Its a Boston Terrier and seems to be a very nice dog. We planned on basicly fostering him until we could find a suitable home for him. But were starting to really fall in love with him. The problem is that we are not pet or dog people and don't have much for supplies. If any one has any thing that could help us I would appreciate it.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Since Jedi is getting lazy in his old age......

For the new guy.

NWI INGO group.
    Northwest Indiana - INGunOwners
    You might want to "join" it so Jedi can send you occasional PMs with information about local events.

Here is the next Cigar Night.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...fa-open-carry-cigar-night-~-schererville.html

Here is the next Meet and Shoot
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-5-nwi-ingo-meet-shoot-sat-29-mar-2014-a.html
    It's a little far for you, cause it's 1.25 to 1.5 hours east of me.
    Then again, you could maybe meet someone here in NWI and share a ride the rest of the way.

We are voting on the date for the April Meet & Shoot.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-5-april-nwi-ingo-meet-shoot-voting-poll.html

Here is an AAR (After Action Report) on 2013's Meet & Shoots.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/ingo-events/323574-season-4-nwi-year-end-review.html

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom