• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    My outdoor kitchen is ALMOST done. Granite is in. We only need the dual burner and faucet installed.
    Kitchen.jpg
    WOW :thumbsup:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Picture7-1.png

We didn't have any Open Carry events in October for the NWI INGO members.
    It is time to remedy that problem :rockwoot:

THURSDAY NOVEMBER 14

Thursday evening, Nov 14, 2013, 6pm to 9pm, the 1101 Cigar Lounge (aka "NWI INGO Clubhouse") will host another OPEN CARRY night and will be featuring a guitar player and Torano Cigars.

torano.jpg

As is normal, Open Carry is optional. Cigars are optional.
    Gun talk is mandatory. There is no cost to attend.

Is there any interest in making this a "rifle show" type of event where you bring in a rifle to show off? It might mix things up a bit instead of just having handguns on our hips, we could clear off some counter space and show off some long range game getters, target poppers and zombie killers.

image_zpsc6f18fc7.jpg

Picture6-1.png

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    For aclark and anyone else that wanted the furnance filters.

Got this email today from them. It's NOT the 15% off like last year but better than the 5% they had this summer.
    I suspect they will have better deals as the holidays approach.

We've already got the internet's lowest prices. Now save an extra 9% off everything in store when you use the code SCARY9 at checkout.

Clean air for the ones you love. Great quality - fast delivery - great service - low prices - made in America: That's the Air Filters Delivered way.

Offer expires 11/1/2013 at 12:00 AM EST.

4157 Seaboard Rd. Orlando, FL 32808
    Air Filters Delivered | Air Filters Delivered | support@airfiltersdelivered.com
    Sales and Support: +1 (877) 492-3018

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Picture7-1.png

We didn't have any Open Carry events in October for the NWI INGO members.
    It is time to remedy that problem :rockwoot:

Thursday evening, 6pm to 9pm, the 1101 Cigar Lounge (aka "NWI INGO Clubhouse") will host another OPEN CARRY night and will be featuring a guitar player and Torano Cigars.

torano.jpg

As is normal, Open Carry is optional. Cigars are optional.
    Gun talk is mandatory. There is no cost to attend.

Is there any interest in making this a "rifle show" type of event where you bring in a rifle to show off? It might mix things up a bit instead of just having handguns on our hips, we could clear off some counter space and show off some long range game getters, target poppers and zombie killers.

image_zpsc6f18fc7.jpg

Picture6-1.png
    I did not see a date so is it this Thursday coming up? I like the rifle idea.

Never mind found it https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-nov-14-~-1101-cigar-lounge-schererville.html

Last edited:

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Good news, Smith and Wesson is covering Ammo during his time at Smith and Wesson days to try his guns.
    WHAT!!? Nobody told me that this morning when I was in there. That's poo poo. I would have shot one of the hand canons!

I really wanted to like that colt xsp, but by the time I got home I was glad I didn't like it that much. Good to see one in person finally anyway, but a pony in the grip doesn't come close to justifying that price.

btw, if anyone is looking for a nice semiauto used shotgun, blythes has a beretta urika 2 listed for $700.

thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    FIFY

Also, is a 'famous cosplayer' something like a 'government worker' :dunno:

We may know they exist, but they produce nothing, think of themselves as important, and actually suck the life out the world, but they perpetuate their existence by expanding their role in society despite the lack of need for them.

Agreed.

I'm going to head to the schererville bdubs at 11 for lunch then to the movies behind it to see Bad Grandpa if anyone wants to go.

How was the movie it looks hilarious!?

My outdoor kitchen is ALMOST done. Granite is in. We only need the dual burner and faucet installed.
    Kitchen.jpg

Wow very nice!

No. I have it outside on my pool house/bar area.
    image_zps2a3fcef8.jpg

It is presumed.

Very nice as well!

For aclark and anyone else that wanted the furnance filters.

Got this email today from them. It's NOT the 15% off like last year but better than the 5% they had this summer.
    I suspect they will have better deals as the holidays approach.

We've already got the internet's lowest prices. Now save an extra 9% off everything in store when you use the code SCARY9 at checkout.

Clean air for the ones you love. Great quality - fast delivery - great service - low prices - made in America: That's the Air Filters Delivered way.

Offer expires 11/1/2013 at 12:00 AM EST.

4157 Seaboard Rd. Orlando, FL 32808
    Air Filters Delivered | Air Filters Delivered | support@airfiltersdelivered.com
    Sales and Support: +1 (877) 492-3018

Change those filters...the other morning I woke up wondering why it was so cold and the furnace wasn't kicking out hot air, so I got a hvac guy, he comes over looks and says when was the last time you changed the filter? Duhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! He pulled it out and it was black and I felt like a complete idiot for forgetting something so simple! Lesson learned...

On another note I have a trade in the works for my dads LMT .308! very soon...

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Anyone have an idea of what this is worth?
    Can I even sell this with proof of age?

It is a 1gallon bottle of Seagrams Canadian Whiskey from 1963.....unopened!
    0E1CCD94-1BD3-44FD-A920-BF9F0A49001A-4896-000006C22FB84752_zpsd2a7fa79.jpg

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    beer sex,

its worth nothing...is Canadian whiskey, no one wants that junk. Now if it was AMERICAN BOURBON, then you'd have something!

in all honesty I dont know what its worth. Seagrams VO 1.75L is going for about $20-25. IF you found the right buyer that is REALLY into VO you might get $50-$75 out of it for the volume + conversation starter. I couldn't see anything above $100 MAX tbh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom