jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I think Jedi will put us all to sham.

And FENWAY still won't let you into the CLASSIFIEDS because you have not reached "50 Quality Posts" :rules:

:crying: that is OK as a North of US-30 thug we just take guns.
    you should know that I considered i have your lcp hostage right now. ;)
    btw i bought some snap caps for it to see how the ammo loads, functions, extracts to show my sis but am wondering those the lcp not lock back like the 1911/other guns when the last round in chamber is gone?

flashpuppy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    NWI, Lowell
    @flashpuppy ... I can't move the thing, it won't start. Sold my trailer a few years ago so I can't tow it there. I'm only a couple miles from your shop off of 169th backing up to West Creek. So close. Yet so far.

I really wouldn't mind checking it out for you. It most likely is something pretty simple.

You know that pond over at 173rd and White Oak Ave? We shoot geese there quite a bit and I know a LOT of your neighbors. Didya know there's a beautiful 130yd range about 1.5 miles from you?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I really wouldn't mind checking it out for you. It most likely is something pretty simple.

You know that pond over at 173rd and White Oak Ave? We shoot geese there quite a bit and I know a LOT of your neighbors. Didya know there's a beautiful 130yd range about 1.5 miles from you?
    There is one in my back yard too!

I want to try what Jay suggested with the fuel line this evening.

Tomorrow I may be calling in for back-up!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Jedi,

How would someone who wasnt aound last time get in on this?
    You could take my spot, I located 8000 bullets that I have yet to reload.

The fuel line going to the carb is it a hard line or rubber? If its rubber pull it off the carb stick it in a bottle and have someone try to start it. If you don't get fuel out of the hose you have a issue with the fuel pump.
    The car used to run well, but has always been hell to start.

I was wrong about the engine, its the Dauntless 6 cylinder not the Hurricane.

I located the fuel pump, its plumbed with hard lines that are accessable and a rubber line where I can't reach it! I'm pretty sure there is no gas coming through that pump. Took the air cleaner off and looked down into the carb. It looks totally dry in there.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    It should be dry down into the carb and the intake manifold. The fuel atomizes once it leaves the carb to go down the intake manifold.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi,

How would someone who wasnt aound last time get in on this?

--purple--
    rcbs pro 2000
    --end purple---

its open to all first come, first server.
    now if u have a truck to help transport the stuff that could help as well.

the idea is to get a pallet (it ships for $100) and then we pickup pallet from highland and then diistrube it. more info in 48 hours or less once i get the info.

flashpuppy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    NWI, Lowell
    Oh yes!!! Forklifts, flatbeds, pickups, trailers, storage with good security and high umbrella insurance. My assets are available for useage in this endeavor.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    LAWN FURNITURE ~ FREE if you pick it up!

FREE TO GOOD HOME.
    Or Bad home.
    But come to think of it, I'm not too particular about what home it goes to!

Pick it up and its yours.

4 Swivel Rockers ~ brown aluminum, some paint chipping. Fabric in pretty good condition for its age.
    2 Chaise Lounges ~ brown aluminum, some paint chipping. Fabric in need of replacement. Kits available on the internet to replace the fabric on this chairs.

Its pretty decent quality, the swivel/rocker mechanisms are in good shape, no issues with those. The fabric is simply worn from years of normal use. There are a couple minor dents. A can of spray paint would help them look new again. You can see from the photos that the fabric on the 2 loungers is worn badly at the ends and the fabric really needs to be replaced if you intend to use them.

Photo only shows 2 of the 4 chairs, but they all look the same!

The lovely Mrs Bob decided that after 10 years of living with this set she was due for some new furniture at the swimming pool. So this stuff must go. It will be out at the curb on Friday for the trash collectors but if you want it please send me a PM and you can have it for free.

You transport it, I sold my trailer so I can't haul it for you.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Oh yes!!! Forklifts, flatbeds, pickups, trailers, storage with good security and high umbrella insurance. My assets are available for useage in this endeavor.

well then now we r talking... :)
    the main issue we had last time (apart from berry's just outright cancelling the 1million bullet order the va guy had that we were in on) was having truck that would take the weight. iirc we were keeping the pallet at 1K lbs to ensure we could move it.

the place in highland has a forklift that will put it on a truck(s) for us. its the unloading the boxes and organozing that will be the issue on our end...

@bob
    will da clubhouse be avaliable for the box pickup?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom