• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Are you saying that in all of I7O's life he has never once experienced racism to him?

He said... "There are very few African-American men in this country who haven’t had the experience of being followed when they were shopping in a department store—that includes me,”

As in he has experienced being followed and looked at more closely while IN A DEPARTMENT STORE.
    I'll give him that much. I don't think he is lying about that.

However I won't give him a pass on trying to take that and making the connection to TM.
    TM for all indication became the aggressor and I7O would have never done that being that he did not grow up in that type of culture (ie. inner city).

Sounds like he's paranoid about his Secret Service detail. :laugh:

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    When I was a kid, I was followed in department stores all the time. Service merchandise, Kmart, sears, venture. It didnt matter where, if I was walking alone I always seen some undercover security guy watching me or a store employee that just happened to née to be in every isle I was in.

Now they do it more discreetly, with the eye in the sky, so you don't know if your being watched or not.
    WOW I thought that only happen to me when I was a kid.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Hey Bob, and you other cigar guys, what were those cigar in a cigar things? I was telling someone about them yesterday about them.
    ENTUBAR

BTW those were limited edition cigars, they will be GONE FOREVER when the boxes on the shelf are empty. So if your friend wants to try some he (or she) better grab a couple while they are still available.

Last edited:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    so u could pick pocket them!

Nope ... just to kill time.

Not to mention, they were store security. They probably didn't have anything in their pockets worth picking. ... and just because you did it ... :rolleyes:

BTW ... Melensdad, I noticed some interesting items on a store shelf in the clubhouse the other day. I meant to ask you about their intended use. It was a small basket with what looked like nails in it ... except the tips seemed to be flattened out quite a bit ... almost like they were little micro-spoons for eating hors d'oeuvre (except they still had the nail head at the other end).

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I wish this people would spin that time talking with there kids about stay out of trouble instead of the useless march that won't change anything.

Activists to march Saturday in Hammond to end violence : Lake

Yup, just like those "Ceasefire.Org" bumper stickers work to eliminate crime/violence in the inner cities.

BTW ... Melensdad, I noticed some interesting items on a store shelf in the clubhouse the other day. I meant to ask you about their intended use. It was a small basket with what looked like nails in it ... except the tips seemed to be flattened out quite a bit ... almost like they were little micro-spoons for eating hors d'oeuvre (except they still had the nail head at the other end).
    Those are "pipe tools" and are used for scraping the tobacco out of the bowl of a pipe. The other end is used to tamp down the tobacco in the bowl.

The ones in the bowl are cheap aluminum, but we have some fancy ones too with wood inlay, gold plating, etc.

FWIW they are used by TOBACCO smokers in real TOBACCO pipes.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    SUV crashes into home in Griffith : Griffith News

I was about 5 seconds too fast going into a fence to see this. If the guy had missed the house and trees, there is a good chance I might be dead or in the hospital right now. I heard a car accelerating hard and thought it was just some guy driving like an idiot through a residential neighborhood. He maybe applied brakes for 15 feet before he hit the curb. I don't particularly know how he turned sideways since the tracks were pretty much straight in to the house. Hell, I was close enough that I beat the guy that was sleeping in the living room to the car. Interesting things you see while reading meters. FWIW to Griffith people, police response was surprisingly fast. It only seemed like 2 minutes passed before a squad showed up and about 5 before ambulance and just a few more before fire department showed up. It ended up crashing into a babies room, but fortunately the baby was a few blocks over with someone else.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0

I was about 5 seconds too fast going into a fence to see this. If the guy had missed the house and trees, there is a good chance I might be dead or in the hospital right now. I heard a car accelerating hard and thought it was just some guy driving like an idiot through a residential neighborhood. He maybe applied brakes for 15 feet before he hit the curb. I don't particularly know how he turned sideways since the tracks were pretty much straight in to the house. Hell, I was close enough that I beat the guy that was sleeping in the living room to the car. Interesting things you see while reading meters. FWIW to Griffith people, police response was surprisingly fast. It only seemed like 2 minutes passed before a squad showed up and about 5 before ambulance and just a few more before fire department showed up. It ended up crashing into a babies room, but fortunately the baby was a few blocks over with someone else.
    Is that you with the plaid shorts on?:):

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Have you signed over your guns to the NWI INGO group yet. ;)

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    Apparently I was trolling ANTI-gun facebook pages too hard, because Facebook banned my profile LOL. :lmfao: :rofl:

I had to make a new one :laugh:
    I guess anti-gunners don't like it when you prove them wrong and completely debunk every stupid theory they try to throw at ya

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Apparently I was trolling ANTI-gun facebook pages too hard, because Facebook banned my profile LOL. :lmfao: :rofl:

I had to make a new one :laugh:
    I guess anti-gunners don't like it when you prove them wrong and completely debunk every stupid theory they try to throw at ya
    So much for freedom of speech. :rolleyes:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    guess where jedi just stopped but did NOT go it....
    yup thugs/rednecks your ppprrrreeecccciiiioooouuuuussssss clubhouse is still jedi free!

@melensdad i had my people pick up the box while i stayed in the van. :woot:
    an envelope from chase was left for you

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So much for freedom of speech. :rolleyes:

freedom of speech is freedom from government opression **NOT** from a private company.
    FB is a private company and as such if they want to ban you or pilgrim becuse you talk about guns they can or becuase u fail to wear blue they can. it is their choice. you have the option to not give them biz as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom