51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    YOU THUGS.

VOTED FOR.

THE DATE.

OF THE MARCH.

MEET & SHOOT.

It is going to be cold and rainy, thus making for a terrible choice. ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!

I did not vote so :p Actually I have stopped voting since last summer.
    So you can't blame me. But we all know you are nancy pants and your guns are safe queens. :D A little snow or rain is not gonna hurt you. Actually if WD was not working he would be the 1st one out there cause he is crAzy enough to love that. Me I'm just concerned for my feet freezing out there. Got me some new hiking boots and want to test them out. My last ones finally gave up the ghost and those were nice and warm.

We all know that will change before Sunday.

The reports I am seeing for that area are not calling for snow, but it is going to be cold!

meh...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi, Blythes in Griffith had 15rd M1 Carbine mags by Promag for 20 bucks each yesterday...

Sadclown, your gonna have to catch up with Lowend on the 22LR prices as you can get 100rds CCI Minimag for 7 to 8 bucks each now and your offering those bulk packs up for 9.23 per 100..... Just saying....

unfortunately cabelas won't let you buy 22 WMR and 22LR together for some reason...

yes I'm complaining as I'm getting ammo supply together for training this spring with 8 of my awesome Gunbunnies models and it's gonna kill me keeping up with this ammo frenzy....

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

I get this error.

Please review the error(s) highlighted below in red.

• The following item is out of stock and not available for purchase at this time:
      Item #:IK-212176 | Remington® .22 LR Rimfire Ammunition | CAL/GAUG:22LR THUNDERBOLT/500

The page shows that it's in stock.
    But when I order, it says it's not in stock.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi. Bring good socks. They are as important as the boot is.

Jedi, Blythes in Griffith had 15rd M1 Carbine mags by Promag for 20 bucks each yesterday...

Thanks but WD found me an even better deal for some Korean brand new ones K1 brand which had real good reviews. I got some of those plus the original 10 I got when I bought the weapon so I'm set. I'm going to test the new ones this month and next and if they are good I might get a few more.

Plus there were a lot cheaper than $20 even during the crazy

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I get this error.

Please review the error(s) highlighted below in red.

• The following item is out of stock and not available for purchase at this time:
      Item #:IK-212176 | Remington® .22 LR Rimfire Ammunition | CAL/GAUG:22LR THUNDERBOLT/500

The page shows that it's in stock.
    But when I order, it says it's not in stock.
    It means we're too slow

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Agreed. I laughed my ass off watching grown men squabble over CCI Mini Mags for $8 at work yesterday. One guy grabbed 3 cases (3000 rounds) and almost got punched out. All of them ignored the "one box per customer" signs. I would have payed to work the cash lanes and break their hearts.

Also, it really saddens me that INGO's own classifieds are home to some of the worst gougers and re-sellers of this latest 'crisis'. I can't wait for things to return to normal.
    Things would get back to normal if people would allow companies to stock their inventory...... I haven't bought ammo in over 2 months. and Content with that.
    Haha no worries man! Just don't ask me to text you or call you when "X" product comes in stock. Can't stand that. :laugh:

I'll pm you my #.........:rofl:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Sorry thought you said bulk pack...

Haven't bought any carbine mags since they were 3 bucks a piece in the wrap... sooo don't know what their going for now...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom