Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    On a different note. For anyone that still believes in the magical powers of the .45 ACP ... or supports limiting magazine capacity ... or makes fun of anyone that carries reloads (New York or otherwise). Read this.

I posted the story on Facebook. With a comment about how 7 or 10 rounds may not even be enough for a trained person to fight 1 opponent.

And, did you post this on INGO? (Not the NWI thread??)

So we should really just carry our rifles around everywhere we go hu?

BTW what I found more impressive is that the BG had no drugs and still managed thru sheer will power to continue to function. Viking blood?

Most people that die from gunshots, die eventually. It's in the movies where one shot will instantly kill someone. All of the time.

You guys dont already do this? :coffee:

I would. But then I'd have dansgotguns searching my vehicle at work.
    I've had my car searched once. That was enough.

wow. Breaking in to a house where they know you?

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    leaving USS, but you guys are the Gate are making it really hard. they force me out early because I'm going to a competitor. but, my boss and give me a materials pass for my personal effectsx. So I get to sit here for who knows how long.

Sorry to hear it, if id have known I would've pulled some strings

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Black Ford pickup at Walgreens on main St in CP...YHM sticker...who was it?
    what is YHM? drawing a blank.

sadclown may better answer if he sees this, but last i was there a couple weeks ago, they had lot's of stripped lowers, but the prices were pretty ridiculous, guess it depends on what he wants to pay.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI

sadclown may better answer if he sees this, but last i was there a couple weeks ago, they had lot's of stripped lowers, but the prices were pretty ridiculous, guess it depends on what he wants to pay.

whats up? I have tons of stripped lowers at $99.99

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts

Yankee Hill Machine. Suppressor company.

medic6882

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Demotte
    it will still be there... if you go to coutrysiderealty.com, in their listings its there. it was on tyler street in shelby..
    You're better off not moving there. The fire dept is very small and refuse to train to meet national standards and the ambulance for Shelby comes out of the Lowell fire dept so it takes about 12 to 15 minutes for a medic to get there. And when the temp starts to rise you get all the mosquitos and a strong river smell. That's just my experience dealing with Shelby, I am a retired medic who used to cover them.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    So we should really just carry our rifles around everywhere we go hu?

BTW what I found more impressive is that the BG had no drugs and still managed thru sheer will power to continue to function. Viking blood?

Heck, its easy to carry a rifle everywhere. Sadly, its just frowned on by society today. As Jeff Cooper had said (paraphrased), you use your pistol to fight your way to your rifle.
    As stated before, pistols are notoriously bad people stoppers, but they are small and convenient. Heck, if they were so great at stopping people, why wouldn't the military use just them for fighting wars?

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    You're better off not moving there. The fire dept is very small and refuse to train to meet national standards and the ambulance for Shelby comes out of the Lowell fire dept so it takes about 12 to 15 minutes for a medic to get there. And when the temp starts to rise you get all the mosquitos and a strong river smell. That's just my experience dealing with Shelby, I am a retired medic who used to cover them.

Seen this after I had already posted once. Thanks, I do tend to plan quite a bit before getting a place. I know that I would like a house a little further out, would prefer enough land to shoot on (although probably more then I have). However, I do also look at things like this too. I do know when seconds count, help is only minutes or so away, which is forever.
    By the way, I hadn't seen you post, so welcome to INGO and the NWI thread. Glad to have you onboard.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    It's gonna be a long night at work tonite. Still haven't gone to sleep... Guess ill try again.

On to a funner note. Guess my personal facebook page was shut down for a couple hours Saturday along with my cell phone not working. Could have just been a fluke. But I guess it happened sometime after I posted something about the capture of the Boston bomber suspects. I said something like, let's wait until all the facts come out before we fry these guys.

Friends, family and coworkers have been casually bringing up the fact that for a few hours, sometime after that post, they couldn't find my Facebook page and my cell phone was just busy. Thought it was kind of funny. Guess I should look for deals on tinfoil. Lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom