• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    My brother in law has created a Facebook event.
    C168FC6F-31E0-4F6E-BA9B-0A08C59F84FC-13147-0000095CC2195532.jpg

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    9 millimeter and 223 in stock at Cabelas

I will have to try and grab some before its all gone. If its not too late already. Then again, I have to help someone move in abit, so might be tomorrow. Dang it. Hope they hold some long enough.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    They had cci mini mags online for $9/100 limit 1. I traded some 54r for 22lr yesterday. How much is still needed for youth day?

I don't like 3 floyds (i've only had alpha king :puke:), but I didn't realize they were a corporate monster. How did that come about?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    jak warehouse = loud, kid area.
    =)
    no gun side but I cc anyways.
    kids had fun but me think its a bit pricey. oh well we can at least say we did that.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    In more serious news. Was going to stop at the Culver's on Ridge Rd and Cline but never made it in. There was a group protesting outside the place on the sidewalk. I pulled in, lowered my wife and got a flyer. The local union of carpenters are mad with the owner of this Culver's (he also owes the on in merrville ??sp??).

The story goes that when the owner ask the town of highland for tax favors/money the town told him sure so long as he hired local/indiana construction workers. Well guess the owner ended up hiring an out of state contractor who brought in carpenters from elsewhere.

So I ended up skipping eating at the place. The Culvers over by the club house (US-30) is NOT part of this franchise owner BTW. Guess one of these days I'll try one of them burgers.
    Saw the same thing at M-ville yesterday on my way to Menards.
    I'll cross a picket line. IDGAF
    SHAME on you!!!!!!!!!

Side note, got back from shooting and holy ****! That was AWESOME!!! Shot standing at 25yds all in a tight grouping, prone at 50yds same thing with no misses and prone at 75yds and blew the **** out of a water bottle. Shot my buddies AK...... :drool:

All in all great day. Even got some free rds from the PD. :rockwoot:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    xfrostybeer meh let it be. they can choose to not support the boycott and we can choose to support it.
    just like some gunowners choose not to call their reps while some do.
    it is what it is.

i have no fight in the matter but i'll go elsewhere till that 'fight' is over with.
    dont really understand why i do it but i guess.
    maybe something back to my childhood and the strikes at the mills but cant quiet be sure.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    My place of work was building and some jackbags show up with their big ugly rat. The problem was that all the workers on site had cards. Wrong address. Bite me. I have a toilet paper tube for your rat.
    :ranton:

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    My place of work was building and some jackbags show up with their big ugly rat. The problem was that all the workers on site had cards. Wrong address. Bite me. I have a toilet paper tube for your rat.
    :ranton:

Dude I love that inflatable rat, just makes them look like even bigger dirtballs.
    They were picketing (protesting whatever) at Maris on 61st. I spent every morning driving as close to the curb as I could. Scared the hell out of one guy had his back to me and I layed on the loud and thunderous horn of my scion about two feet from him as I drove past.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'll honor my stomach and eat what is delicious.
    Me too.

I neither oppose, nor support, private unions. I will patronize who I want to patronize and anyone who calls me a rat is simply an idiot because if you chase me away today then don't count on me ever.

Don't drag me into your *****fest, I will not take part in it. If I want the item the store sells then I'm going to buy it, that is not a slap against the strikers. The strikers who want me to stay away today want me to come back tomorrow when they kiss and make up with their boss. F'em. If I stay away, I will stay away forever. If I come to that store, I will come when I damn well please.

Now on the other hand, I am strongly opposed to public sector unions like the Chicago teachers union and other federal, state and city unions. I don't believe that elected officials can/will represent taxpayers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom