• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Thanks, :-). Incase anyone who has looked at the page is wondering, the pic is my son

You should come up with a "TOP 10" style list of sarcastic reasons why your kid is less important, and then ask others to give reasons too. Maybe make it up to 100 reasons. Or something like that so people can add to the page and come back to add more!

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    You should come up with a "TOP 10" style list of sarcastic reasons why your kid is less important, and then ask others to give reasons too. Maybe make it up to 100 reasons. Or something like that so people can add to the page and come back to add more!

I like it! Great idea, I've been thinking about what kindve things im going to do to keep people interested. But for now I'm off to bed, work in 6 hrs

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Wow is it windy out. Went out to finally get my mail. Wind knocked the elves off the stakes that were holding them up. Christmas sign is flat on the ground. Marquee rolled over upside down. Radio sign is flat.
    Guess when I find my camera, I'll have to set stuff up to take the video, so that I can take it down.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom