• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    DOH, worked just asked me to work midnights tomorrow.. which is my Friday, which is bitter sweet, because I have to work until 7am on Thursday, my off day, but since I'll be working off of my normal shift they'll have to pay me $60 an hour.

In turn I don't think ill make the cigar lounge by noon, but will head up there Thursday when I wake up.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    I've mad up my mind to pretend there is no threat to our 2A. (In a way). I'm going to stay positive and think about the rifle I'm going to buy my wife when I get my tax check, and my new handgun thats on lay away :) you see I've left the panic stage, I've left the angry stage (to an extent) I'm now in the f Obama, he can't do this, everything will be ok stage.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Gah I have to go to the post office to get and send a money order for a stock that I'm buying from a member on here. Need to disarm to go in. What an effin' pain.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Jedi, I'm ashamed to say, after many years of resistance, I've joined the dark side just a bit

2013-01-15160010.jpg

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    :facepalm:
    Oh well what can we say you are after all from SJ. :D

Both of which soon will be banned by O anyways. :rolleyes:
    Well, they're the only player on the market with 160 GB of storage since Microsoft's Zune went **** up. Yeah, if they still made them I probably would have gotten it.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    I've mad up my mind to pretend there is no threat to our 2A. (In a way). I'm going to stay positive and think about the rifle I'm going to buy my wife when I get my tax check, and my new handgun thats on lay away :) you see I've left the panic stage, I've left the angry stage (to an extent) I'm now in the f Obama, he can't do this, everything will be ok stage.

that stage didn't work too well for new yorkers :xmad:
    but i'm with ya, not a f'n thing any of us can do about it that we haven't done already, writing our reps, governer, white house etc. sad truth is, obama's gonna do what ever the f*** he wants.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Scher. Walmart is out of every capiber handgun ammo except a cpl boxes of 45 long colt!

New game in town with WM ammo. The distribution center now dictates who gets what. Some stores were over ordering, leaving little or nothing for other stores. So they don't let stores order what they want now. Stopped by one of my locals a week ago and they had 11 boxes of the federal 50ct 9mm in the case. (price went up $1 to 13.97) Guy said he also had a case of 20 boxes in the back room. I bought 5 boxes. I didn't want to be a hoarder and buy it all.

Fast forward to today. Picked up 2 100ct boxes of WWB for $25 each. But, they also had 30 or more boxes of Prvi Partisan 9mm, brass FMJ for $14.97. I've used some of their 308 ammo, good stuff. I wouldn't hesitate to use any of their HG ammo. (I didn't buy any of the PV, I was happy with the 200rds I bought)They had some .40 as well, but the .45 was gone.

For the time being, its a matter of being in the right place, at the right time. ;)

Stop in often enough, and you might hit the window. :D

Happy hunting!

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    For the time being, its a matter of being in the right place, at the right time. ;)

Stop in often enough, and you might hit the window. :D

Happy hunting!

if i have to deal with the walmartians that often, buying ammo may be counter-productive to how much i use to navigate the store. :dunno::n00b::n00b:

i will say i was there last friday and there was more ammo than you could shake a stick at, however after waiting 45 minutes and damn near yelling at employee's i gave up and went home because no one could find the person with the key to the ammo cabinet.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    that stage didn't work too well for new yorkers :xmad:
    but i'm with ya, not a f'n thing any of us can do about it that we haven't done already, writing our reps, governer, white house etc. sad truth is, obama's gonna do what ever the f*** he wants.

No he's not. Not if we stand up when the time comes. Until then I'm going about my normal life, I've wrote letters all that good stuff. None of our politicians in Indiana support us, so we have to leave it to another state to fix this politically. If they dont like I said we will stand up when the time comes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom