• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I work in the port and go down 20 every day. Where is this place? Is it north or south of 249 (aka Willowcreek)?

Star Uniform is south of RT 20 on Dombey RD to first street on the right (west) side Clem RD, one block west to Locust ST. Star is on the north-west corner of Locust and Clem, white building with steps in front. (219)763-2998

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    If you click on the notify me when ammo is here they will let you know. They typically run out by the end of the week and then get more. They ship real fast.

$899 :rofl: :facepalm: That is crazy price unless it was used by a famous russian sniper. It's a fun gun to shoot and bruise yourself with and feel like chopliver afterwards. Much better sniper rifles out there now.

My concern with the gun is ammo (the old surplus stuff) is going to run out within the next 10 years and then what? Reload and/or buy the new stuff which is a tad bit too expense.

That might not actually be a bad retail price for a mosin sniper if it's all original and numbers matching.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Looks like Obummer found Jedi's unicorn before Jedi. And as usual, he destroys everything we enjoy and love.

16b0wlj.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    That might not actually be a bad retail price for a mosin sniper if it's all original and numbers matching.

Doubt its all original and matching....

The murder of Chris Kyle makes me feel sick.
    Who is mr. Kyle???

Looks like Obummer found Jedi's unicorn before Jedi. And as usual, he destroys everything we enjoy and love.

16b0wlj.jpg

That unicorn is purple. :facepalm:
    Why is their 'gas' coming out the side of the shotgun?
    Did O really shoot? Where? For what?

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Doubt its all original and matching....

Who is mr. Kyle???

That unicorn is purple. :facepalm:
    Why is their 'gas' coming out the side of the shotgun?
    Did O really shoot? Where? For what?

Kyle is the author of "American Sniper". And said to be the best sniper in history.

O claims to have shot skeet at Camp David, whereas many believe this picture was taken after he claimed to skeet shoot and was bashed for making it up, considering this picture didn't exist online (nor did any of him skeet shooting) it would make sense that he took this after he was called out on his bs

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    I had seen quite a bit in the classefieds about 2 months ago. What items are you needing?

Cuffs and holders baton and holder flashlight and holder maybe a new holster because I'm.having problems with the one I have and a new fnx.40 mag since I lost one of them at a m&s and I have to have 3. And maybe a vest.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Is that place in MC still open? From what I head they had a lot of gear, but had issues cause the owner was a felon trying to get an FFL...right?

Anyways might be worth it to see if they are still open.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Is that place in MC still open? From what I head they had a lot of gear, but had issues cause the owner was a felon trying to get an FFL...right?

Anyways might be worth it to see if they are still open.

Yea I know a guy who knows him, he just told me yesterday the gun isn't allowed to sell firearms anymore but store is still open. Also said he's been waiting 2 months for a range bag.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom