Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    What an idiot. :rolleyes:

It takes all my self control not to post :rofl: on those posts.

Plus, he thinks it is an auction apparently.
    Rock River arms .458 socom marked lower, I have three of these for sale. I am starting these at $650 3/spf

Del-ton , one of these , marked 5.56mm. starting it at $500

Doublestar blems, two available marked 5.56 and starting at $400 each

Last edited:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    It takes all my self control not to post :rofl: on those posts.

Plus, he thinks it is an auction apparently.

I noticed that too. Maybe he was thinking the first one would go for that price, then he would keep jacking it up until people wouldn't pay.
    Ah, life was cheaper 3 months ago, before all this silliness.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I noticed that too. Maybe he was thinking the first one would go for that price, then he would keep jacking it up until people wouldn't pay.
    Ah, life was cheaper 3 months ago, before all this silliness.

Nah. You just need self-control. The silliness will pass and things will go back to close to where they were before.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Which one of you guys drives a GMC Jimmy that has a sticker on the rear window "vehicle protected by rottweilers, rottweilers protected by glock"?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Hmmm jedi needs to learn how to pour his own bullets I think...

Thier dozing another old house next week and there's lead in those window seals still... just saying...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hmmm jedi needs to learn how to pour his own bullets I think...

Thier dozing another old house next week and there's lead in those window seals still... just saying...

Dumpster Diver. If it's old, look for the lead pipes also.

I'll leave the lead making to you...
    OldFartXingL394.jpg
    for now.

I'll rather have the Calvin & Hobbes Duplicator machine.
    calvin-and-hobbes-duplicator.jpg

:D

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Nah. You just need self-control. The silliness will pass and things will go back to close to where they were before.

Well, I have the self control, and MOST the things that I am looking for, havent been too effected. Ammo though, hurts the most. Some of the firearms are the ludicrous levels, and like you said, I will be waiting on those until they come back down to realistic levels. I already have some for defense and what not, so its not like i HAVE to have them, just nice to have. Cannot wait for the panic buying to go away already.

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    I popped mine int the microwave for 20 seconds later in the evening... Excellent :rockwoot:

In other news I bought a pack of Marlboro Gold 72's and ended up smokin about four of them. In actuality I think I only took about 2 drags from each one. It was more of a just holding it type of thing.

I put the pack behind the counter, maybe I'll smoke one again next time. I just refuse to bring cigarettes home with me.

I'll be back in tomorrow for an Onyx Reserve.

Andy, if its the handling, try on of those NJOY e-cigs. Even glows and is the same size as a regular king. Best thing is you can take a couple drags in a bathroom, no smoke no smell. Aka midway airport past security...
    Comes in a nice protective plastic box like a zippo lighter. Just don't expect to get their claimed 3-500 puffs. Won't happen, unless its your hamster smokin it...:):)

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Andy, if its the handling, try on of those NJOY e-cigs. Even glows and is the same size as a regular king. Best thing is you can take a couple drags in a bathroom, no smoke no smell. Aka midway airport past security...
    Comes in a nice protective plastic box like a zippo lighter. Just don't expect to get their claimed 3-500 puffs. Won't happen, unless its your hamster smokin it...:):)

I had one of those a while back, I may look into one again. It was enjoyable, but I also smoked in between the vapor puffs.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I sat next to that grape swisher last time I was in there and I think it was a bit unsettling... I don't smoke though, well I don't smoke normally I think that night I was fully immersed in all kinds of smoke...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom