• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    45 is way expensive... sooo much that my 1911A1's just don't get shot all that much anymore....

I got the little LCR 357 out of hock today... gotta take it out and see what she does... feel a range trip coming on....

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    45 is way expensive... sooo much that my 1911A1's just don't get shot all that much anymore....

I got the little LCR 357 out of hock today... gotta take it out and see what she does... feel a range trip coming on....

You ain't kiddin. Even reloading it is gonna be a lesson in economic futility, since I bought a gun that can't shoot lead. :rolleyes:

I'll tell you what the LCR is gonna do, it's gonna make your hands hurt! :D

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Ya, I expect it will but the fact of having it in a pocket as a second carry and almost not knowing it's there will be priceless.... Gotta see if it will shoot as well as the SP101 does or not, unfortunately I won't be able to get it out to a outdoor range till this weekend... The SP101 will hold all 5 on a 6 inch plate at 50 yards, actually if my eye's are working it will do the same otu at the 100 yard range too... Just want to put it through it's paces before I put it in my pocket....

Reloading 45ACP or Long Colt is pretty expensive too... the dang bullets are just way up there in consideration to bullets for the 9mm/38spcl/357mag/max... The mag and Max go up a bit since you need to use jacketed bullets but the 38spcl and 9mm can be down right cheap when using lead bullets....

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    That kind of accuracy out of an SP101 doesn't surprise me. I don't know if the LCR has enough sight radius to pull off 50y shots, but it would be fun to spend a day trying.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    gangnam style?

:rofl: do you know what gangnam style means? Gangnam is a province in south korea. It is the richest of all regions in korea where the latest trends are on display, the korean celebrities live, etc. Think of it as our beverly hills. Where its all 'plastic' and not real.

OK that is better than the abbreviated gansta texting-slang, but if you keep writing like this I'm going to have to put you BACK ON THE IGNORE LIST :laugh:

On this small keyboard and screen its hard to keep up with the writing and proofing and thus why as text gets shorter and everything gets abbreviated. It is so much easier on the fingers plus on twitter you are limited to 140 characters so every character counts even 'spaces' and thus why everything is less characters. You think my short writing here is bad, try reading twitter post. Those are even shorter and take longer to understand!

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    :rofl: do you know what gangnam style means? Gangnam is a province in south korea. It is the richest of all regions in korea where the latest trends are on display, the korean celebrities live, etc. Think of it as our beverly hills. Where its all 'plastic' and not real.

On this small keyboard and screen its hard to keep up with the writing and proofing and thus why as text gets shorter and everything gets abbreviated. It is so much easier on the fingers plus on twitter you are limited to 140 characters so every character counts even 'spaces' and thus why everything is less characters. You think my short writing here is bad, try reading twitter post. Those are even shorter and take longer to understand!

That and most the crazy people on it, are why ill never go twitter. Facebook is more the enough, and here. Already spend too much time on them, haha

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI

Hmmm. Sounds like he means "I'm lazy", not what he typed up there. I have zero trouble typing things out in full on my phone. :whistle:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hmmm. Sounds like he means "I'm lazy", not what he typed up there. I have zero trouble typing things out in full on my phone. :whistle:

zip_it_smiley_face_print_poster-r09167de850004b8fa3db4653fb5c05f1_a2x3_400.jpg

You chose to leave your thugsish ways when you went south of US-30.
    You are now a
    red-stars-neck-tattoo.jpg

:D

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    odd sighting this morning, ON DUTY gary officer carrying a g26 or g27 sub compact as his duty weapon.............seems a bit strange. i know gpd has caliber restrictions but if you qualify with an approved weapon you're good to go, just seemed like a really strange choice.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Darkkevin and tstar I am on my way to the lounge. I will be leaving two holsters for you to try out. Let me know what you think.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Darkkevin and tstar I am on my way to the lounge. I will be leaving two holsters for you to try out. Let me know what you think.

Cool! I'm still thinking that I might want a pink & purple holster for Melen, now I can look at DK & Ts holsters and figure out the best way to do a bi-color holster for her birthday.

BTW, after I finish fingering up the holsters I'll put them behind the counter, so that DK or T can simply ask whoever is working the counter for them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom