Bought a nice Kershaw from Brad at the Lafayette show;

1985ST.jpg

;)

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    It was certainly a great day for shooting. I hope everyone had as much fun at the M&S as we did at the Multi-Gun. It was the perfect day for either event.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    TV, Congrats... sorry I missed the M&S but got some good training time all day, soooo.... Will be back out at the next one for sure...

It was cold today though, and my bones are screaming at me...

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    During the 4 round sight check before shooting the actual target, my heart was beating a little heavy and I could see the slight jump in the sights. I've only ever had that happen on scoped rifles before, kinda cool

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Triple post ahhh :runaway:

gunbunnies, I just ordered that speed strip kit for the mkiii. It also gets rid of the mag disconnect safety function, so +1 for that. Thanks for showing me that.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    So, we were talking more about doing a Midnight Meet and Shoot today, and we are wanting to do it either the 26th or 27th of October. And we are going to be talking to a few reps about getting some things in, Smith and Wesson was mentioned... Something about trying to get a small cache of Shields and some M&P15s. Along with opening up for firing any used gun that doesn't shoot a bottle necked bullet so that people can get a feel for a gun they may have never shot before.

We really want to make this a monthly thing. And give some killer deals to our supportive INGO members. Once we have the date set, we will put a post on our advertiser page and on the INGO events page. I would like to know how many people would be interested in attending so we have an idea of how well this will go over.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom