• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    The original PWS comp wasn't on it when I bought the rifle. It had a YHM flash hider. Which was the most worthless POS I've ever used. I haven't had a chance to shoot it next to the PWS. So far, that comp does REALLY well.

Interesting. I thought all the SCARs (H or L) came with the PWS comps. Learn something new every day. Unless ... you're saying you bought yours secondhand and the previous owner removed the original comp.

Have to poke around INGO for the comp review that was posted a while back. I want to see if the PWS and Battlecomp compensators were reviewed.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Have to poke around INGO for the comp review that was posted a while back. I want to see if the PWS and Battlecomp compensators were reviewed.

I'm looking at the WCI: WCI Muzzle Brake - Soldier Systems Its available in about a half dozen different calibers. Reviews are very good.

img-wci_brake_0075_4c2.jpg

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I like the compensator on my SCAR. I know there is a video of it being shot on the AARs from the meet and shoots. It runs great, and will be out at the next meet and shoot, in case anyone wants to check it out and run it.
    Also, called crimson trace today about my grips on the 1911, one phone call and its back to smooth running. So happy to have it back on the pistol. Will also be at the meet and shoot, although last time was so bright that you couldnt see the dot from very far.

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    Just a heads-up, Cabela's has Magtech 9mm for $10.99 a box on sale, as well as Rio Grande 12ga 00 buckshot for $2.99.

Also, Midwest Gun Exchange is running a huge Ruger sale, which Cabela's will price match, as long as they have it in stock. (just print out a copy)

Ruger(20).jpg

FULL PAGE LINK:

Ruger Sale at Midwest Gun Exchange

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    @tv. You have to remember the big 50s muzzle brake is designed differently than most muzzle brakes. It is designed to pull the gun forward away from you, more than traditional breks. The ammo can that was blown off the table also had 40 rounds of ammo in it.

@wd. I have the pws muzzle brakes on my scarL, and the LWRC repr, they work great imho.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You work at blythes??

Yes sadclown recently (maybe less than a month ago) began to work at Blythes Valpo store. He has posted several times ago it and him selling customers gun abc in this thread for a while now. :)

--edit for low's enjoyment--
    Yes the INGO member known as sadclownwp was recently hired by the firearm store called Blythes located in Valparaiso, Indiana. Member sadclownwp made a post about his new employment in this thread and has made additional post about how he has sold firearms ABC to customers while at his new place of employment. I do not recall the exact timeframe he posted about his new employment but would say it was less than 30 days ago.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    Yes sadclown recently (maybe less than a month ago) began to work at Blythes Valpo store. He has posted several times ago it and him selling customers gun abc in this thread for a while now. :)

This paragraph makes my head hurt. I think you accidentally a word.

And Sadclown's not the only one who recently got a job selling guns in NWI. :D

Speaking of Sadclown, we had some good time at the range today. Sighted in his new AK; I have a new gun on the WANT list! Also, shot his VTAC M&P. Wow. The sights on that gun are stupid good. Here's a group shot.

(VTAC, Shield, PPS)
    phuSJ.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    This paragraph makes my head hurt. I think you accidentally a word.

OK for your enjoyment low how about this....

Yes the INGO member known as sadclownwp was recently hired by the firearm store called Blythes located in Valparaiso, Indiana. Member sadclownwp made a post about his new employment in this thread and has made additional post about how he has sold firearms ABC to customers while at his new place of employment. I do not recall the exact timeframe he posted about his new employment but would say it was less than 30 days ago.

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    OK for your enjoyment low how about this....

Now you just sound white. :laugh:

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I was at Blythe's shooting today too. Good thing I dragged my dad along. They don't let anyone under 21 shoot by themselves. Looks like I won't be going there much.:noway:

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I was at Blythe's shooting today too. Good thing I dragged my dad along. They don't let anyone under 21 shoot by themselves. Looks like I won't be going there much.:noway:

It's because those that are under 21 tend to get higher payouts when they shoot themselves or someone else than those 21 and over. Don't blame us or our insurance agency, blame the untrustworthy youngins that ruin it for everyone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom