Not open for further replies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Just bought myself a new present.

The fixed stop version. I already have the other variants, never had the fixed stock, figured it was a good time to get one.

VZ2000_VZ58.JPG

I had 3 of those, I could have made you a deal on one.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I only have one left, and it is the folding stock but I think it is at 1099.99, that is not the price I would offer it to you for.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Just got word that I'm getting 10 days suspension and 10 days deffered for 1 year. So I need to actually serve 10 days off, then I'll be back to work with 10 more days hanging over me for 1 year. Could be worse, so not complaining.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Just got word that I'm getting 10 days suspension and 10 days deffered for 1 year. So I need to actually serve 10 days off, then I'll be back to work with 10 more days hanging over me for 1 year. Could be worse, so not complaining.

Well world ends this Friday so you won't get to server all 10 days. :rockwoot:
    What does the deferred 10 days mean? You don't have to sever those 10 days UNLESS you mess up again? In which case you will server those 10 days + whatever new punishment you get for the next mess up? :dunno:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Deffered is just more time off that stays on the books for a year. So if I do something they don't like ie. break a rule, sneeze on a boss or what not; they could make me finish out my deffered sentence or add that deffered time to my new punishment, if it happens within a year.

Basically I have 10 days suspension, including time already served, then 10 more days suspension in limbo for the next year.

I'm waving my right to an investigation, and waiting for the railroad to call me to come in so I can sign the agreement.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom