Magic1.gif

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    anyone seen Black Label in awhile? I hadnt seen him post in awhile. Seen a Kriss sub on a show the other day, made me think about it. Hope that he is ok

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    So Blythes is kicking around the idea of having another INGO event in February. Perhaps on the 17th so that it is the same night as the first day of the Valpo Gun Show.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Since I slept the day away today, tomorrow I'm taking my bud Santa to the hangout to get a few pics of him for my Facebook page. Then I'll enjoy a fine cigar and a couple cups of coffee and hopefully finish my day at a range to do some shooting.

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    anyone seen Black Label in awhile? I hadnt seen him post in awhile. Seen a Kriss sub on a show the other day, made me think about it. Hope that he is ok

I'm still around, just had a lot going on. Broke up with the girlfriend, moved back to Hobart, bought my first house, and working, you know just your usual things. Thanks for the concern though.

Oh and let your brother know I still have the burris mount, if he's still interested. Sorry I missed you guys at the Blythes shoot, bunch of stuff came up.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I'm still around, just had a lot going on. Broke up with the girlfriend, moved back to Hobart, bought my first house, and working, you know just your usual things. Thanks for the concern though.

Oh and let your brother know I still have the burris mount, if he's still interested. Sorry I missed you guys at the Blythes shoot, bunch of stuff came up.

Welcome back to Hobart neighbor. I hope my wife does not find out that the 50 is in the same town as her :D she'll want to shoot it every day.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

You have my sympathies on moving back to Hobart. ;)

Sometimes life happens. It is funny that way. :):

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So Blythes is kicking around the idea of having another INGO event in February. Perhaps on the 17th so that it is the same night as the first day of the Valpo Gun Show.

February 17 is Sunday. You are planning a Sunday night shoot :dunno:

Well being that the gun shows are typically SAT and SUN perhaps he meant to say the 16th.

:dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom