qbert_regex_16.png

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Just so everyone knows, looks like Silver will be in the area very shortly. Still working out all the finer points and trying to get other things done with the Army for the upcoming year. But, finally looking like shes coming to the promised land of Indiana.
    Not sure I will be able to make the smoke for the troops, but does sound very promising. I have a friend overseas that might be more interested in it. I will have to contact him and see what all they are "looking" for over there. Hes a contractor, but works with a lot of troops, and they are trying to have cigar nights, things like that. Least they were a couple months back

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    just letting you guys know im coming home on the weekends and holidays. I can be a runner for stuff from fort wayne. ags and 21st aren't too far from here...

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    On a serious note, about how much are the SCARs heavy running. Not that I am getting one for awhile, but it is on my list of ones that i will one day own. Already have the 16, would like the 17

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    I want a PINK one with a suppressor.

I want, I want...how's it feel to want? HUH, kid?

(said in my best "dad" voice. my dad always said that when I was little and wanted something.)

Did the Southshore get ya today Jedi? That stupid 3:15 pulled down the wires all over the place, and they weren't gonna take my train past Hammond for at least two hours. I had to have darkkevin come rescue me!

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    we have SCAR 17's at 2799.99 and they last about 2 or 3 days before they get sold.

Yep, figured about as much. Would not mind, but first have to get the Silver here, then work out the bills, THEN maybe we will see. First getting a pistol of her own for her, then I can get a new toy, wahoo :rockwoot:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Finally did the trigger job on the Ruger SP101 4.2 inch... hope it goes bang... hahahaha, it is much easier to cycle the trigger now though...

I gotta guy doing some duracoat in multicam for next years GB poster shots... if someone is looking for that type of thing he does a wonderful job...

Heard about the South Shore problem and was thinking of T_Star and Jedi... hate it when a fellow hoosier gets stuck in the belly of the beast (Illinois)...

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Can any one recommend a pawn shop in NWI? I have a big lot of collectable Simpsons Christmas Village buildings that I need to unload. When purchased new (not by me) this set was about $800. Looking to get 25% of that if I can and figured a pawn shop might be a good place to try for a quick and painless sale...I have never even been inside a pawn shop, so please let me know if Im wrong here...

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Can any one recommend a pawn shop in NWI? I have a big lot of collectable Simpsons Christmas Village buildings that I need to unload. When purchased new (not by me) this set was about $800. Looking to get 25% of that if I can and figured a pawn shop might be a good place to try for a quick and painless sale...I have never even been inside a pawn shop, so please let me know if Im wrong here...

Not sure about pawn shops but what about Craigslist? Might be able to get 50% of orig price, never know. Especially this time of year. Just a thought

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Got almost pulled over tonight...

Met a friend of mine in the parking lot behind work to exchange goods (not like THAT) and just as I pulled in I got lit up like a MF.

"Sir, I saw you roll in here with all these closed businesses... uh, just put your hand up on the steering wheel..." (My hand went to the seat between my legs (not under it) so I could lean over and see the cop who opened my passenger door)

Then my friend comes out of the shadows
    Cop: "Man I didn't see you there..." (Good situational awareness - could've got yourself killed officer)

He explains what was going on, cop is all good.

He asks me: Do you have a gun in the car?

I of course said yes. He said: "Under the seat?"

"No, in the glove box.. its locked"

"Ok, no worries"

... I wasn't dragged out, beaten, tazed or shot to death. I am disapointed.

I should say I didn't have any ID with me at all tonight, left my wallet at home. No DL, no GC. Cop asked for nothing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom