Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Who wants to come over and shoot some damned coyotes? Had me up half the night again last night. Seems they are coming up to the barn trying to catch my barn cats. I don't mind them keeping the cat population down, but I do mind them being at the barn and making so much NOISE.

I guess I will have to go out and zero my MP without the suppressor. Grrrrr.

Well, if you want some help, let me know, Id be glad to help and have an extra rifle to borrow as well. Not sure how good 223 rounds would be, as we would need some back stop, but glad to help, or can borrow a 22 rifle as needed.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Still fighting this damn kidney stone. Had a CT scan and blood tests. Now I have to wait for an analysis of what the doctors want to do. Pain comes and goes. Today I actually feel pretty darn good. Yesterday was spent mostly in bed, popping Vicodin, and drinking water. My side is sore today but it feels more like an ache than the sharp stabbing pains I had yesterday.

I wish this think would just pass.

Looks like I may spend the weekend standing over a toilet screaming . . . and not in a good way.

But I'm planning to save the stone for Jedi.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Melensdad, Not sure if this works or not as I haven't ever had a kidney stone problem yet... but a guy I know says that he uses large amounts of beer to get rid of them. He has to pass one every month or so, as he has stated to me... Again not sure if this works but the guy seemed to stand by the process...

repeter1977, Load up some 36 gr. varmint grenades in the 223 and I don't think there will be much chance of over penetration, heck the 55 gr HPBT or Softpoints should explode on impact more than likely...

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Still fighting this damn kidney stone. Had a CT scan and blood tests. Now I have to wait for an analysis of what the doctors want to do. Pain comes and goes. Today I actually feel pretty darn good. Yesterday was spent mostly in bed, popping Vicodin, and drinking water. My side is sore today but it feels more like an ache than the sharp stabbing pains I had yesterday.

I wish this think would just pass.

Looks like I may spend the weekend standing over a toilet screaming . . . and not in a good way.

But I'm planning to save the stone for Jedi.
    First, is there a good way to stand over the toilet screaming?
    Second, My dr. gave me flomax for my last one, flushed the bugger right out.
    Third, I'll be at the clubhouse searching for a new cigar brand today about noon.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    BillB, Good luck in Texas... if you were driving I think you could carry down there... just saying...

You know what they say about Texas, well enough said I guess.... Andrea is down there... she'll protect you... lol...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Geez it looks like barbie got drunk and painted that rifle. Laughing Out Loud (since some of you do not know LOL is that)

I'll only be gone a week. Notice that your job is still here? wonder how that happened.

Only a week blah! That is not enough time to miss you.
    For work or training? They don't have train guys down in TX?

BillB, Good luck in Texas... if you were driving I think you could carry down there... just saying...

You know what they say about Texas, well enough said I guess.... Andrea is down there... she'll protect you... lol...

Who is andrea??
    @melensdad
    Y ty 4 thinking of me w/ your 2nd stone. NOT!

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0

Only a week blah! That is not enough time to miss you.
    For work or training? They don't have train guys down in TX?

Who is andrea??

@ gunbunnies:I am going for work, on works' dime, so no firearms.:( Who is Andrea?
    @ Jedi: Training for work. Yes, the largest railroad in the country does in fact have "train guys" in Tx.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @ gunbunnies:I am going for work, on works' dime, so no firearms.:( Who is Andrea?
    @ Jedi: Training for work. Yes, the largest railroad in the country does in fact have "train guys" in Tx.

yeah i figured it was training and not "work" as it seemed hard to believe thwy would not have "workers" down there. have fun in your training

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I really hate Texas. They can't drive for dick and every time I went there in my short OTR career, it was a load to Laredo. Screw Laredo.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I lived in Texas for 9 years. I liked it. San Antonio is a really nice city.

Laredo on the other hand is a pit, like the whole border.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom