NWI INGO General Post - Part 23 - Its ffffaaarrr 2 go anywhere, pink banjos and raccoon sticker glocks

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I really dislike some of the companies IT Vendors. They forget all their stuff, and then blame us when they don't have what they need to finish a job and have to come back later. Then we get billed for an extra visit and spend three months fighting the charges. Thank god I take good notes and pictures.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    If robber isn't going Booth to booth popping people, sometimes it's better to just let em go.

This guy wasn't tactful. The threat was stopped and he kept firing.. Eek

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Under the law, a firearm can only be legally owned on Grand Cayman with the express consent of the Commissioner of Police, and on Cayman Brac and Little Cayman with the express consent of the District Commissioner, after a thorough application and vetting process. Among other qualifications, applicants must not have a criminal record, and must demonstrate that they are qualified to operate the firearm they intend to have in their possession. A list of frequently asked questions (FAQs) about this process is provided on this website with the objective of providing applicants full information about the requirements and restrictions of firearm ownership. Firearms licenses must be renewed every three years.

Similarly, applications for both individual security guard licenses and business licenses for security companies are also processed through this Unit. Those seeking to operate as security guards in the Cayman Islands must not have a criminal record and a must produce proof of security, police or military experience or training. These applications are available now on this website on our Forms page.

In addition to its licensing functions, the Unit also has authority to enforce the terms of the licenses it issues. Licensed firearms holders are required to maintain their weapons in gun safes bolted into the floor where they are kept, and officers with the Unit have the authority to inspect these at any time. Likewise, security guards must always hold an active license, and can be asked at any time by a police officer to produce proof of this license.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Meh...

If one can afford to live on those islands. One is not conserved with those firearm laws.

One would be filty rich and those rules would not apply to thee. :p

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230109_065910_Opera.jpg
      Screenshot_20230109_065910_Opera.jpg
      199.2 KB · Views: 3

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Meh...

If one can afford to live on those islands. One is not conserved with those firearm laws.

One would be filty rich and those rules would not apply to thee. :p
    So rich people wait on rich people?

The total monthly salary in the Cayman Islands (a British Overseas Territory located in the Caribbean Sea) is 3,240 KYD per month (Cayman Islands Dollar). This amounts to USD 3,842 as per the exchange rates in March 2022.
    In comparison, the average monthly salary in the USA is USD 7,900, which is significantly higher than in the Cayman Islands. This makes the Cayman Islands a fantastic outsourcing location.
    Sounds really rich.

Silly jedi

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Sorry I just wanted to cover a few key points with yall.

If I wander out of this thread all I ever hear is religious garbage.
    I pray for you.

Think about you often, not 24/7, as I do with many here and other acquaintances.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom