NWI INGO General Post - Part 23 - Its ffffaaarrr 2 go anywhere, pink banjos and raccoon sticker glocks

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Been seeing this advertisement here on Ingo and took a chance. Ordered a wall mount set up and got the free portable six rifle rack. Have to mount the wall rack yet but the free portable rack seems decent

20230105_163822.jpg

20230105_163847.jpg

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Been seeing this advertisement here on Ingo and took a chance. Ordered a wall mount set up and got the free portable six rifle rack. Have to mount the wall rack yet but the free portable rack seems decent

View attachment 246372

View attachment 246373
    How portable is this? Can you move it around with the rifles in it? Easily?

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI

View attachment 246372

View attachment 246373
    I took a look at them. I'm too invested in Tatical Walls to go back. I do see some product similarities. *Old photo

20220915_201504.jpg

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    loved their hash browns
    Yeah, Stacy's was an "institution". I've lived here for ~17 years and had heard about it constantly. But I can probably count the # oof times I ate there on the fingers of one hand. It was good, but not convenient for lunch when I was at work and not the kind of place I'd take folks for a work-related dinner. But no complaints from me on the food/service the few times I was there.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Republic is on it today. Normally, trash is Thursday, but it got bumped with the holiday. My side of the road is typically picked up at 9am and the other side is in the afternoon. 9:29am and the other side is collected. They must not want to work on Saturday.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Anybody use solar lamps or something to help with the blahs on these dreary days. I've been dragging *** for weeks, seems like. Don't feel like doing **** when the blahs hit.

Or maybe I just need some trigger time. I feel better just typing it.

Take some vitamin D or get a shot of B12?

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Anybody use solar lamps or something to help with the blahs on these dreary days. I've been dragging *** for weeks, seems like. Don't feel like doing **** when the blahs hit.

Or maybe I just need some trigger time. I feel better just typing it.
    I have a friend that uses a light box but his was prescribed by his doctor for depression. There is a lot more to those light sources than one might think - intensity(Lux), spectral distribution, blue hazard level, distance, glare, etc.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Wow, bechrest at 17 yards! That sounds crazy, but fun.
    Well, that's all the length they have. .22lr only and some of the targets are about the same size as a .22. Inside during the winter months. It's just a way to stay active, test new equipment and hang out in the winter.

MCRC also has long range .22 precision rifle on the 4th Saturday of the month at 10 am when it's warmer.

If you want to shoot outside, regardless of the weather and shoot a Muzzle loader then they shoot the first Sunday of each month at 9 am. They feed everyone afterwards.

MCRC events page:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom