NWI INGO General Post - Part 23 - Its ffffaaarrr 2 go anywhere, pink banjos and raccoon sticker glocks

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Could you put them on timers or thermostats.
    Speaking for Dad's stock tank heater, that is waay to elaborate of a set up. It's more do I plug it in yet or not. We built an insulated box that does well.

As someone who has had to bust ice, that thin layer of ice has always been my "well, s***" plug in indicator. $$$

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Speaking for Dad's stock tank heater, that is waay to elaborate of a set up. It's more do I plug it in yet or not. We built an insulated box that does well.

As someone who has had to bust ice, that thin layer of ice has always been my "well, s***" plug in indicator. $$$
    I can’t insulate it’s a multi species water trough

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    The only robot allowed in my house. People say they don’t work great I use and empty mine daily. it is definitely working.
    We've been using iRobots for at least 15 years. Probably on our 4th one. One of our twins who complained about dust but would never touch a broom or vacuum said it was crazy at first, then after about 2 weeks allowed as how it was working out pretty well. Our semi-monthly cleaning lady was skeptical at first but later said it was working pretty well. We are on at least our 4th one now. This one is the app-enabled one that self-empties into its base station.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    When retiring, why would a business owner just close and not sell the business?
    Happens all the time. Owner/operator is tired out and doesn't believe there is a market of potential buyers to take it over. We just had a 50-year old restaurant in Leesburg close even though it was popular. Owners were tired of running it and (I understand) tried to sell it without interest.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Happens all the time. Owner/operator is tired out and doesn't believe there is a market of potential buyers to take it over. We just had a 50-year old restaurant in Leesburg close even though it was popular. Owners were tired of running it and (I understand) tried to sell it without interest.
    That must be it - they tried to sell it and it didn't work out. Otherwise I don't get it. I know a guy in town here that starts a business, builds it up and then sells it. He has done this three times now. He was making money when he was building up the businesses but nowhere even close to what he made when he sold them - that is where he made his fortune.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    loved their hash browns

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Got a lot of errands run today. Built some rolling multi-rack thing that is collapsible for her scrapbooking trips. Supposedly, it is a big deal. Got some hooks hung in the garage to get rid of the umbrella stand. Neighbor wanted it for her office, so I put it in their garage. Off to help out at the kid's wrestling practice...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom