Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    :coffee: g'mornin' Lary. My, it is slow in here today.

Sleepy drizzely Friday.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Put a Canik Rival Dark Side on lay a way last night. Best factory trigger of any factory pistol I have ever tried.
    Sorry, no gun talk here. Moderator has been notified. Unless it is PINK. Or someone from Hobart has a golf cart holster. Chatting about drive by shootings is acceptable, especially if Jedi is involved. Or it happened in Hobart, and especially if it involved rival golf cart cowboys.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Sorry, no gun talk here. Moderator has been notified. Unless it is PINK. Or someone from Hobart has a golf cart holster. Chatting about drive by shootings is acceptable, especially if Jedi is involved. Or it happened in Hobart, and especially if it involved rival golf cart cowboys.
    Hush before I notify the new Government Disinformation Board and get us both locked away.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I believe they are going to formally name Biden's new agency the
    Ministry of Misinformation

Honestly can't wait to see what the Republican's do with that new agency when they take over.
    It is going to be brilliant, if the Republican's actually do something and not cater to the left. The only move they could make is to pull everything out of the offices and light it on fire. If they keep anything at all, and don't salt the earth over the offices, they will be seen as no better than the Democrats

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    It is going to be brilliant, if the Republican's actually do something and not cater to the left. The only move they could make is to pull everything out of the offices and light it on fire. If they keep anything at all, and don't salt the earth over the offices, they will be seen as no better than the Democrats
    My hope would be the GOP would hire the folks at the Babylon Bee to run the new office.

And on it's 1st anniversary I would hope that the BB would set it afire, post an army of raccoon guards around the perimeter to keep firefighters away, and then bring in some Ukrainian John Deere tractors to frighten away the National Guard motorized unit that Pelosi would inevitably send in to try to reclaim the ashes.

Salting the earth and then building a monument to "Government Truths" (again supervised by the Babylon Bee) on that plot of land would be reserved for what is left of its final cremains.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    My quiet morning turned into a 3 hour visit to the Community Hospital ER when my wife developed an uncontrollable nose bleed. This wasn't the first one so we knew what to do this time around. She is doing well and back home now. They stopped it quickly by pushing a balloon device into the nose and sinus and then inflating it. Pretty effective but also very uncomfortable. It will have to stay there over the weekend until she can see her nose doc on Monday.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    It's interesting to watch the behavior of the Left and the Dems as they morph into the complete opposite of what they have traditionally claimed to stand for. It must require a complete lack of self awareness on their part to develop an idea like this, let alone go public with it. It's a sickness.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    My quiet morning turned into a 3 hour visit to the Community Hospital ER when my wife developed an uncontrollable nose bleed. This wasn't the first one so we knew what to do this time around. She is doing well and back home now. They stopped it quickly by pushing a balloon device into the nose and sinus and then inflating it. Pretty effective but also very uncomfortable. It will have to stay there over the weekend until she can see her nose doc on Monday.
    I've had to had an ice pack on the head until it felt like my brain froze.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    It's interesting to watch the behavior of the Left and the Dems as they morph into the complete opposite of what they have traditionally claimed to stand for. It must require a complete lack of self awareness on their part to develop an idea like this, let alone go public with it. It's a sickness.

What is fun is to watch the liberals brains bleed when you point out that Biden’s Ministry of Misinformation is actually Italian fascism and Biden is quite literally taking a page from fascist leader Benito Mussolini (and copying from the note's of novelist George Orwell too)

I know the liberals love to call Trump a fascist, but it is actually Biden who is the real fascist.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom