• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana
    What it the total height of the rack? My ramps are 9" wheels up.

It's all about the extra inches. "That's what she said."

Mine lifts at least 2'. Has a pin lock on each side so it is a mechanical connection while you are under it if you lift until it clicks. 3 different locking positions on mine. Drive mower on, put mower in neutral and when driving on I have the deck in the highest position.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I'm safely south of US30 ... in Florida. We rented a top floor condo and are on a tiny sliver of land. Back of the condo is ocean front. Front door, 2nd bedroom and dining room overlook the Intercostal Waterway/Matanzas River.

Not sure if the :mullet:raccoon army travels this far south to protect me from thugs, pimps and ne're-do'ells?

Brought a Glock because Tupperware won't rust in the salt air.

What part of florida? I'm more familiar with the Gulf side.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Just about an hour south of Jacksonville
    :facepalm: figures just like a south of us30 resident to NOT know FL!

That ain't FL. Just like you are not a TRUE lake county resident living south of us30.

FL is Orlando and everything south of it and those locations along the gulf. The rest is meh... ;)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    They don't wear leather. There is a whole new market for the vinyl fake leather that we all grew up hating. Now it's called vegan leather and it's the hippest thing for shoes, purses, and even furniture.
    Reminds me of the pay less shoe store shoes that said "all man made material" for the "fake leather" dress shoes.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Reminds me of the pay less shoe store shoes that said "all man made material" for the "fake leather" dress shoes.
    Real leather shoes are getting harder and harder to find, at least for women. Have you priced a pair of leather dress shoes lately?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    you thugs are welcome to do your tourist thing, paying homage to the LGBTQ+%* mouse and his kingdom but for me and mine, I'll take the north coast
    jedi prefer the Destin/fort walton area followed by the Clearwater/st. Petersburg area.

The rat got my $$$$ decades ago but since they killed star wars jedi vowed to not give them anything.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    They don't wear leather. There is a whole new market for the vinyl fake leather that we all grew up hating. Now it's called vegan leather and it's the hippest thing for shoes, purses, and even furniture.
    Okay....

But, if the vegan wasn't paying attention and went to a real shoe store or.....if the vegan worked at one of our nearby industrial facilities and had to buy some real work shoes and wasn't paying attention and put on leather boots would the vegans feet explode?

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    Real leather shoes are getting harder and harder to find, at least for women. Have you priced a pair of leather dress shoes lately?
    I typically buy all leather or exotic skin cowboy boots. The all leather boots can be had for 200 to 250. Some a little more, some a little less. But, with some care they last a loooooooooooooong time.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    jedi prefer the Destin/fort walton area followed by the Clearwater/st. Petersburg area.

The rat got my $$$$ decades ago but since they killed star wars jedi vowed to not give them anything.

Panhandle for the win! Spent a lot of time in the Pensacola area, prettiest white sand, maybe in the world.

Less people too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom