Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    As long as it's decent next week took 3 days vacation plus my rest days to get me 5 solid days of non stop packing and moving so the house can be closed on the 10th. She's biding her time moving out till the mandatory date Aug 1st as I know she has an apartment and is trying to play dumb to prevent me time to get my stuff out.
    Suppose to be a Rollercoaster of Temps and such, but after Monday there is no rain. I moved during the Polar Vortex and that sucked! Fingers so cold they started to split open (I hate gloves). Sweat wipes off.
    Petty people seem to get what they deserve in the end. Play the long game. I've been watching a friend's ex getting bit on the back end.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    PoCo Fair was a hit if you don't follow on the book of faces. Enjoyed the tractor pulls, lowering my expectations after attending the Nationals in Louisville for years in a company suite. Couple big names showed up. Way to grab some points and move to the next fair...strategy.

I could post several pics, but:

While you may be impressed with the mastodon fossil, found in IN, I'm amazed how that Allosaurus is going for that corndog!

20220727_180322.jpg

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    LMAO. I took my mom for her 50th (almost 40 years ago... wonder what those guys look like now?)

Staying home. Crablegs, steak, baked potatoes, and asparagus. Picked up a grass-fed ribeye. We'll see if it's worth the price.
    There is a noticeable difference in taste for grass fed beef.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    jedi saw the accident this morning and the white sheet over the body.

Why was that person walking in the highway? No clue. There was no disabled car either.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    PoCo Fair was a hit if you don't follow on the book of faces. Enjoyed the tractor pulls, lowering my expectations after attending the Nationals in Louisville for years in a company suite. Couple big names showed up. Way to grab some points and move to the next fair...strategy.

I could post several pics, but:

While you may be impressed with the mastodon fossil, found in IN, I'm amazed how that Allosaurus is going for that corndog!

View attachment 214285
    Fair week is a big deal at our house.

I have 2 kids left in 4-H, 2 others completed their 10 years. A third completes her 10 years this year and the last gets to 10 years next year.

My wife is the superintendent of the Miniature Equine 4-H project (a/k/a "miniature horse", but there are donkeys too) and the show for the same is this Saturday. I will be announcing.

Going to the "auto cross" tonight.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom