• Status
    Not open for further replies.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Great day out on the scoot today, stopped at dooleys in San Pierre for lunch, had one drink at a few new places to us, one eyed jacks in winimac, bill and babes in Pulaski, caples in royal center, and dinner at Mi Ranchito in Lowell. Enjoying a fire on the deck while t-star snoozes currently

Attachments

• 180C189E-003D-4372-AC4B-C5CC280107EC.jpeg
      180C189E-003D-4372-AC4B-C5CC280107EC.jpeg
      277.3 KB · Views: 1

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Great day out on the scoot today, stopped at dooleys in San Pierre for lunch, had one drink at a few new places to us, one eyed jacks in winimac, bill and babes in Pulaski, caples in royal center, and dinner at Mi Ranchito in Lowell. Enjoying a fire on the deck while t-star snoozes currently
    So you were or weren't part of the jag off crew that blew through all the stop signs on RT 10 today? Probably 40 deep.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Get my kids today which is great but dreading another day of ot tonight. Though I may be close to 6k for the pay period ending tuesday night. After taxes be lucky to get close to 3k. Got to take advantage of the OT when there's 3 people off for 30 days.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Happy Father's Day to all.

My father has been gone for a long time but today I used something I learned from watching him. Whenever he took something apart he was unfamiliar with he worked on a piece of butcher paper and would mark around each part and label it. Made them easy to identify and you noticed if something got moved from where it belonged. He also always had paper to make notes and sketches on, we've got it easier with cell phone cameras. So I was taking a gun down this morning:

up.jpg

Still works. All the bitty pieces labeled. Everything went back together with no issues.

Sometimes we don't realize just how much we learned from our parents and never appreciate it enough when they are around to let them know.

Everyone have a great day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom