• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Morning. Getting ready for garage sale #2 in as many weeks. Did three days last weekend, and now CP city-wide is this weekend. Gonna do 8-3 Thurs-Sun because why not?

What you going to do with all the new money Ms. Snap? New pistola? Big box of ammo? Maybe that frosty gallon of milk you been eyeballing a while now?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    What you going to do with all the new money Ms. Snap? New pistola? Big box of ammo? Maybe that frosty gallon of milk you been eyeballing a while now?

None of those.
    They all require gas for a vehicle to get to them and since we are headed for $8 a gallon she can't afford the gas to get to any of those items. :crying:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I'm in the "donut hole" right now and probably will be until the end of the year. Holy hell.
    It really puts a strain on the budget when you fall into the "donut hole" Some people have to eat cat food while they're in there.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Had to get a new plate for my truck today. I stepped out of my truck at 8:30 when they opened the doors. I was finished and back in my truck at 8:38. I've said it before, I'll say it again, Indiana has the best BMV that I have ever encountered or even heard of.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Had to get a new plate for my truck today. I stepped out of my truck at 8:30 when they opened the doors. I was finished and back in my truck at 8:38. I've said it before, I'll say it again, Indiana has the best BMV that I have ever encountered or even heard of.
    agreed, similar situation when i bought a beater last year, title and plates in under 10 minutes at valpo location

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom