Prayer and Fasting for our Country and the upcoming election.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Piezak

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2024
    Mooresville, IN
    Please join in prayer and fasting for our country and the upcoming election.

As we are facing the final days leading up to the Presidential election in the United States, it is clear that this election is very crucial. The forces of evil are striving hard to destroy our nation. It is a time for serious prayer and fasting.

First some scriptures from the Bible ...
    NKJV Mark 9:17 Then one of the crowd answered and said, “Teacher, I brought You my son, who has a mute spirit. [18] “And wherever it seizes him, it throws him down; he foams at the mouth, gnashes his teeth, and becomes rigid. So I spoke to Your disciples, that they should cast it out, but they could not.” [19] He answered him and said, “O faithless generation, how long shall I be with you? How long shall I bear with you? Bring him to Me.” [20] Then they brought him to Him. And when he saw Him, immediately the spirit convulsed him, and he fell on the ground and wallowed, foaming at the mouth. [21] So He asked his father, “How long has this been happening to him?” And he said, “From childhood. [22] “And often he has thrown him both into the fire and into the water to destroy him. But if You can do anything, have compassion on us and help us.” [23] Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.” [24] Immediately the father of the child cried out and said with tears, “Lord, I believe; help my unbelief!” [25] When Jesus saw that the people came running together, He rebuked the unclean spirit, saying to it: “Deaf and dumb spirit, I command you, come out of him and enter him no more!” [26] Then the spirit cried out, convulsed him greatly, and came out of him. And he became as one dead, so that many said, “He is dead.” [27] But Jesus took him by the hand and lifted him up, and he arose. [28] And when He had come into the house, His disciples asked Him privately, “Why could we not cast it out?” [29] So He said to them, “This kind can come out by nothing but prayer and fasting.”

Supplication or supplications are pleas or pleading with God.

NKJV Philippians 4:6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; [7] and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

NKJV Daniel 9:18 “O my God, incline Your ear and hear; open Your eyes and see our desolations, and the city which is called by Your name; for we do not present our supplications before You because of our righteous deeds, but because of Your great mercies. [19] “O Lord, hear! O Lord, forgive! O Lord, listen and act! Do not delay for Your own sake, my God, for Your city and Your people are called by Your name.”

Reflecting on God's word, we need to pray; we need to fast; we need to plead with Him to save our nation.​

PRAYER: I've collected a few prayers from FlashPoint Live and have transcribed them below. Feel free to contribute. If you wish to add prayers to this thread, please do so. If they are someone else's, you can put their name in front of the prayer. If you have a prayer that you have prayed or thought of praying, you could type it out and add them here.

Use as many of these prayers for your own use as you wish. Take parts of or as much of any prayers that touch a nerve of faith in your spirit and pray them daily or as much as possible. You could print them out and take them with you. If you find something that you have trouble agreeing with, just skip over it. Please, no bickering or debating. This is a prayer thread for our nation. Please keep comments to a minimum.

FASTING: As for me and my household, we are going to fast one day a week, up until the week of the election. We may fast more the week leading up to the election. Fast as you see fit, but take care not to harm your health.
    I've always understood fasting to be abstaining from meats and/or depriving the flesh. Some fasting which I've heard of: total fasting, which is no food or liquids; some fast by drinking liquids only; some fast by avoiding all meats, sweets, treats and caffein. You decide how you are going to fast.
    Fasting in recent times for me has been no tv; other than the weather. Avoiding internet entertainment. No fleshly contact with momma. Mostly, all vegetable content; mostly green leafy vegetables from the time I rise and until I sleep; in essence end of one day and until the beginning of the second day. But again, this is what I've chosen. I encourage you to do what you think best gets God's attention.

Here is Seth Gruber commenting on some of the issues which are attacking The United States ...

Here are some comments from Hank Kunneman which touch on prayer and fasting ...
    Now we have to understand as we are facing our scheduled election, we're looking at the different candidates that our out there, President Trump who is pro-life and then you look at those on the left - pro-choice, you understand it's the battle between two kingdoms. The Kingdom of God which God said I set before you life and death, therefore choose life. Well, they are always bent on death and the culture of death. And this is why it is important that you as a Christian are praying right now. And, also, even if you are not a Christian, you need to pray and you also need to get out and vote, because it is crucial for what is taking place.
    We started our church 1997, in a little store front. Planned Parenthood was there; they were there for 40 years. In 2008, the spirit of the Lord said to me: "why do you tolerate them"? Hank said: "Lord, what are you talking about"? The Lord said: "Planned Parenthood was in the plaza". Our church was not growing. Everything we tried; nothing was working. So, I assembled my staff at the time and my intercessors, and I said: "here is what we are going to do. We are going to pray privately and we are going to loose the spirit of life. We are going to command that Planned Parenthood is driven out by the spirit of God. And, we are not going to lift our voice, except to God privately." Within about a year, again, they had been there 40 years; no plan to go. They were out in the parking lot. We had one of our staff members go out to them, and they were angry. You talk about a demonic manifestation. They said: "it is not working here; we don't know why, but it's not working here". And, they left.
    And this is what I want to say to us as Christians, if we will stand and if we will seek the God of life and justice and of righteousness. And, we as pastors will lift up our voice, and begin to address the things that are trying to kill, steal and destroy, in our culture, in our communities, our schools, and touching the children, just like what God did with Planned Parenthood to drive them out, we can see our country come back to the country that God wants to bring that's going to have life.
    The democratic liberal loonies; they know exactly what they are doing and they need to be exposed.
    I believe that God has been speaking prophetically that we are in a divine reset reversal. He said the way that we would know that this is happening is that there would be the great unraveling. And, I'm telling you the Democratic Party is unraveling. And we need to help it by not voting for them and also by prayer and fasting. And, that is going to help reset our country.

And now, without further adieu ...
    PRAYERS ...​

Piezak

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2024
    Mooresville, IN
    Lance Wallnau: Father, we thank you in Jesus Name that we are not spectators, but you have called us to be participants in the discipling of nations. And, therefore we thank you for your mercy, for where you could give us judgment, you choose mercy. And, we ask you Lord for an extension of time, as Joshua asked that the sun would stand still in the valley, we pray that you would give a merciful extension of grace to America, that you'll raise up your church; awaken your church, even allow these provocations that come to us, to goad us into courage and into action. We pray for a mighty move of God and a demonstration of your supreme power. Thus far, Jesus has not been exalted the way He needs to be exalted. Make Jesus' Name more powerful than any political name in America. In Jesus Name.

Piezak

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2024
    Mooresville, IN
    Dutch Sheets: Father, thank you for what you are doing in this nation. We thank you that you are exposing evil. And, we decree over this nation right now that your purposes will be established. Your kingdom rule; that means the authority of Jesus, His dominion is coming into this nation. He is the King and He has all authority and that is being released. Your will is being done. We decree the will of Jesus into our nation; His purposes; He's the King of the nations. They belong to Him. He has a plan for the earth. We agree with His plan. He has a plan for America. We agree with His plan and His plan for the nations. And we declare that what Jesus said, we agree with and it will come to pass. America shall be saved. America shall become once again a voice for the gospel of the Kingdom into all the earth. And the plans of darkness will not prevail against the plans of the Lord Jesus Christ in this nation. We declare that over this land, in the name of the Lord.

Piezak

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2024
    Mooresville, IN
    Gene Bailey: Heavenly Father, we lift up this election. We call to remembrance all those that are come together with You and said that we will stand up; every pastor that says I'll stand up and I'll proclaim the truth. every business man, every television host, every pastor that will stand up and say I will not bow the knee. I will not comply, I am here to stand for Jesus Christ and Him alone. Father, we thank you for each person watching; let them be encouraged, edified, built up that we will see great things happen in America, not just in November, but going forward. In Jesus Name. Amen

Piezak

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2024
    Mooresville, IN
    Lance Wallnau: Father, in the Name of Jesus, we come before you and boldly approach the throne of grace by the blood of Jesus Christ and we gather together with other believers now and we pray for mercy for the United States. Lord our people are confused; they're dazed; they do not understand which way to go. I pray tonight you will speak and you will speak in such a way that you'll clear the path between what is right and what is wrong, what is true and what is false. I'm asking you Father, in Jesus Name to take that veil off of the minds of people. Lord, I do believe that the woman that is now running is a candidate, is in a place where they're presenting something that isn't real. I pray that what is real will be made manifest. And that we'll all see what we're really doing. May America come to the place this day where they can choose this day whom they will serve. I pray Father that witchcraft will be broken off the minds of this nation and that your spirit of truth will prevail. In Jesus mighty name. Amen.

Piezak

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2024
    Mooresville, IN
    Gene Bailey (with hand on President Trump): Heavenly Father, we pray for President Trump. We pray for divine protection. We pray for the spirit of wisdom to come upon him as he navigates these last weeks leading into the election. Father, do we not only pray for protection and wisdom, but we pray for favor and motivate the American people to get out and vote in mass like they've never voted before. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Piezak

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2024
    Mooresville, IN
    Piezak: Lord Jesus, please keep your hands on the United States of America. Please wake our citizens and cause us to see the sin and shame which we've allowed to overtake us. Help us to see the deception, division and confusion which the news media, drug companies and government have cast upon us. Help us to be alert and turn away from the deception, division and confusion. Help us to repent of the wickedness which we've allowed to take control in our country. Dear God, cause us to be stirred to contribute to righteousness by voting for righteousness.

Piezak

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2024
    Mooresville, IN
    Piezak: In Jesus' Name, please keep your hands on President Donald Trump. Please protect him and keep him safe. In Jesus' Name please restore President Donald Trump to his rightful office as President of the United States of America. In Jesus' Name, protect him from all of the false charges which have been conjured against him and have those false charges continue to fall by the wayside. In Jesus' Name draw those people out into the light whom have created these false accusations and have them to become embarrassed and held accountable for their wicked deeds. In Jesus' Name, as you restore President Donald Trump to his rightful office as President of the United States of America, provide for him controlling majority in the house of representatives and in the senate allowing him to be able to make and change laws which protect and cultivate our innocence, virtues and Godly nature.

Piezak

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2024
    Mooresville, IN
    Piezak: In Jesus' Name Help us to be a righteous nation once again. In Jesus' Name strengthen us to be the eagles' wings in the book of revelation protecting the woman with the twelve stars about her head. In Jesus' Name strengthen the United States of America to be the eagles' wings protecting Israel, the woman with the twelve stars about her head during the great tribulation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom