NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    So much **** happens on that section of 65, both NB and SB. It's like the Bermuda Triangle of highways. I don't understand it. It's in the middle of nowhere.

I don't know... maybe the SB folks think they can speed up and make up for the time lost further north? Or they get complacent because there is nothing around? Who knows.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    I don't know... maybe the SB folks think they can speed up and make up for the time lost further north? Or they get complacent because there is nothing around? Who knows.
    This incident looks like a single vehicle crash so who knows what happened. Maybe driver fell asleep. I believe that the multi vehicle crashes happen because it's still close enough to Chicago that traffic is too heavy for two lanes. They need to make it three lanes all the way to Indy. Until they do, it will continue be be a dangerous road.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    This incident looks like a single vehicle crash so who knows what happened. Maybe driver fell asleep. I believe that the multi vehicle crashes happen because it's still close enough to Chicago that traffic is too heavy for two lanes. They need to make it three lanes all the way to Indy. Until they do, it will continue be be a dangerous road.
    Ooohhh you asked for lots of $$$ to expand it to 3 lanes each side.

The tree huggers will never go for it.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    It's in progress. Unfortunately, it just takes time.

It's too bad Hellinois doesn't know how to manage money. We would be working on the Illiana expressway to relieve a lot of the traffic on the 80/94 stretch from I-65 to the state line.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    It's in progress. Unfortunately, it just takes time.

It's too bad Hellinois doesn't know how to manage money. We would be working on the Illiana expressway to relieve a lot of the traffic on the 80/94 stretch from I-65 to the state line.
    But J.B. keeps running those ads telling us how fiscally responsible they are now. Are you saying that it's not really true?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom