NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Any decent clean trailer parks in Porter or Lake just north of 30 anyone can recommend. Got till Oct to find a place. Might also need a new divorce laywer if a settlement conference doesn't take place soon so we can get the house sold before prices crash.
    Ingram manor is probably one of the nicer parks in the area. Right off county line rd in Portage

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Any decent clean trailer parks in Porter or Lake just north of 30 anyone can recommend. Got till Oct to find a place. Might also need a new divorce laywer if a settlement conference doesn't take place soon so we can get the house sold before prices crash.
    Williamsburg Manor just east of Valpo always looked like a decent community when I lived out there. I knew a couple of families who lived there. IIRC, it's located at the corner of US30 and 325E or very close to that.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Back to work. You would think they would have an actual employee instead of a contractor come in to support updating the firmware on the factories main networking switch and firewalls... But since when did anything in a union environment make sense...

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Back to work. You would think they would have an actual employee instead of a contractor come in to support updating the firmware on the factories main networking switch and firewalls... But since when did anything in a union environment make sense...
    With you there they don't have to pay any benefits and you work for a set price.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    With you there they don't have to pay any benefits and you work for a set price.
    It is more expensive to have me as a contractor than an employee. They pay my contract house way more than my contract house pays me. Things like this is why American vehicles are getting so expensive...

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    It is more expensive to have me as a contractor than an employee. They pay my contract house way more than my contract house pays me. Things like this is why American vehicles are getting so expensive...
    Also one reason health care is so effed up. Hospitals will pay travel nurses a $25-50 per hour bonus more than their regular nursing staff rather than just hiring more nurses.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Also one reason health care is so effed up. Hospitals will pay travel nurses a $25-50 per hour bonus more than their regular nursing staff rather than just hiring more nurses.
    Healthcare is effed up because of insurance and government involvement, neither of which should exist on any kind of governmental level.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Drove down to the parents to break up our trip to Gatlinburg and so the kid could have some time with his grandparents. Onward tomorrow morning.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Yep, friend of ours is a “traveling nurse” alllllllll the way to Laporte lol. She makes $116hr with 10 hours ot guaranteed a week (typically gets more) left here job at st Catherine’s making $35hr to do it.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Grandson was here again this weekend
    Played board games and whatnot yesterday. Little time in the yard today. Shortened the fireplace/TV stand to accommodate the bigger TV. Removed the fireplace (it quit working a few years back) and added a shelf in its place. Did a round roast and baked taters on the grill.

I will add that weekends are to short!

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    You're just updating the OS? That is silly. Why would they need to actually send anyone there to do it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom