NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hi. I'm Steve. I take it you've been here for a long time, but away for a while. In terms of jedi-speak, are you rednek or gangsta?

He is an actual redhead scruffy beard dude who just like CTC "loves" children.

He "loves" kids so much he would like to see them all shipped off planet.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    He is an actual redhead scruffy beard dude who just like CTC "loves" children.

He "loves" kids so much he would like to see them all shipped off planet.
    I don't so much love children so much that I would like to see them shipped off planet. I just find children to be very poor financial investments in general. Also there are a lot of absolutely terrible parents out there. The mark of a good parent is that you can't tell they have children, let alone are parents. There are some very bad parents out there that you just know have children.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I don't so much love children so much that I would like to see them shipped off planet. I just find children to be very poor financial investments in general. Also there are a lot of absolutely terrible parents out there. The mark of a good parent is that you can't tell they have children, let alone are parents. There are some very bad parents out there that you just know have children.
    Screenshot_20220309-113548_Facebook.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    So I did a thing yesterday. Turned out pretty good for my first time.

View attachment 188769
    Nice job

I tried to use a "chrome delete" kit to black out the chrome trim around the windows of one of my vehicles and failed. I got it all to line up. No bubbles. All that was fine. But I could not get the edges to fit under the thin rubber trim. The alternate is to cut it with a razor, but that didn't work well either. Glad the kit I bought was cheap enough that I didn't cry when I dropped it into the trash after my failed attempt.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    Nice job

I tried to use a "chrome delete" kit to black out the chrome trim around the windows of one of my vehicles and failed. I got it all to line up. No bubbles. All that was fine. But I could not get the edges to fit under the thin rubber trim. The alternate is to cut it with a razor, but that didn't work well either. Glad the kit I bought was cheap enough that I didn't cry when I dropped it into the trash after my failed attempt.
    Did you sit in a lawn chair and have a few beers while admiring your handiwork?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom