NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Anyone need these?

(4) cabin air filters for 2013 Toyota Tacoma. They may fit other years/models.

Compatible: 03-08 PONTIAC VIBE (CAR)|05-18 TOYOTA TACOMA (TRUCK)|13-16 DODGE DART (CAR)

Sealed in package:

Cabin[1].jpg

(1) Air Filter

Fits these vehicles with the 3.6 V6
    VW Routan, 2011-2014
    RAM CV 2012-2015
    Dodge Grand Caravan 2011-2020
    Chrysler Town & Country 2011-2016

Van_Air[1].jpg

Free to anyone who can pick them up in Griffith, Black Oak, North Merrillville area. Found them hiding on a shelf in the garage.

Edit: Updated vehicle fitment.

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    It's a demand issue, not a supply issue. We're producing and supplying plenty of powder, yous guys are buying too much. Quit buying so much and the stores will start having stock

View attachment 184098
    Nobama entered office in 2009 and left in 2017.

That was 13 years ago when he first entered. jedi will give the company a grace period of 2 years 2009-2011 when ammo/powder prices were going crazy.

You telling me 11 years later and you still can't get your s...t together and this is just a spike. Bs!!!! You failed to see the demand and continued your 'normal' ways.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    Nobama entered office in 2009 and left in 2017.

That was 13 years ago when he first entered. jedi will give the company a grace period of 2 years 2009-2011 when ammo/powder prices were going crazy.

You telling me 11 years later and you still can't get your s...t together and this is just a spike. Bs!!!! You failed to see the demand and continued your 'normal' ways.
    Hogdon doesn't care about you and your legos.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hogdon doesn't care about you and your legos.
    :rofl:

jedi still says bs on Higdon.
    Mine u jedi is not mad at them.
    Just their statement is bs.

The market has been in large demand for 13 years now. Heck even .gov which moves at a snail pace has moved faster them then. They just choose not increase capacity.

In part because they can't get a loan for it. Ok fine. Save the money to build new capacity after 13 years you still don't have the funds "saved" for it. Hum....

(Yeah right) just say the truth.
    You choose NOT to increase capacity. You are happy with running at capacity.

No harm in saying that. But to lie is just dissing us.

Speaking of LEGO. They learned this harsh lesson about 15 years ago when they too were having capacity issues. They lied at first blaming everyone else. Eventually they came out as just said it. The family that owns the company could not agree on additional capacity cost and they choose NOT to do it.

The fans of LEGO by then had had enough of their lies and it took years for that fan base to come back.

In any case back on the road jedi goes.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Dude weekend here with the kid while the wife is away. He didn't make it to 7pm before falling asleep. Relaxing with some bourbon and YouTube content on the TV.

Ammo delivery tomorrow then a birthday party. Pretty safe to say a visit to McDonald's afterwards (with the conversation of you have stock in this company) won't be a hard sell, and points towards Dad of the Year.

For those that don't know, we invested money he got from his grandparents in annually successful companies he would also take interest in to hopefully end up smarter than the both of us. He has stock in McDonald's, John Deere, Nestlé, Disney, etc.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Called off work tonight. I think the last one was about 2 years ago when I got the OG Flu. Sinus infection. I probably could have worked with it but I don't feel like it and people call off for less all the time. I had them do a rapid coof test to head off USS Medical because everything is Covid to them. They'll probably call Monday asking what's up and say the rapid isn't good enough.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Called off work tonight. I think the last one was about 2 years ago when I got the OG Flu. Sinus infection. I probably could have worked with it but I don't feel like it and people call off for less all the time. I had them do a rapid coof test to head off USS Medical because everything is Covid to them. They'll probably call Monday asking what's up and say the rapid isn't good enough.
    So you get 5 pto days without taking pto days?? All seriousness tho, hope you’re ok.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    So you get 5 pto days without taking pto days?? All seriousness tho, hope you’re ok.
    Well first off, we don't get PTO because they're cheap and the USW doesn't have any real balls, and two we only get paid leave for Covid if we get a positive test. I'm scheduled off Sunday and Monday anyway so hopefully I'll be able to walk back in Monday with my Dr note without incident since I'm only missing one scheduled day.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    For those of you that haven't seen this thread. CM posted an update this morning.

I want to take a moment and send out our most sincere thanks for all of the support we have gotten from our Ingo family. There are no words in my vocabulary to describe how we feel.
    The prayers and monetary support from this thread have been most humbling.

This condition is terminal. No other way to describe it. The chemo has stopped as we have made the decision to finish this up with me being in the best spirits possible. The chemo made this impossible. So as the end results are the same we choose to spend this time together with the family and our blessed friends in as positive a manner as I can.
    The funds from this thread are being put to good use but most of it is tucked away to help CKW when I leave this mortal plain.
    It’s been a long and wonderful run. I will be 72 on 2 March and that’s a fair amount of time on this rock. We have been blessed in so many ways. Ingo has been one of these blessings.
    Thank you all.

-CM-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom